I love you.

Percy POV
I️ woke up and threw on some clothes. It was my normal sweatshirt and gym shorts. I️ slid on a pair of sperrys and walked outside my cabin. I️ walked down the side of the creek and approached the pavilion. I️ spotted Annabeth, one of my close friends, kissing a Hermès boy. I️ smiled at her and kept walking. I️ walked past the tree spirits and smiled. They smiled back and poofed into green mist. I walked past the big house and got to the pavilion. I️ grabbed a plate and thought of my favorite food. "Waffles and syrup."  I️ muttered and it appeared on my plate. I️ ate my breakfast quickly and then walked down to the training station. I️ did my daily 200 pull-ups and  sit-ups. After that I️ did a few pushups and drank some water. That's when I️ spotted her. Her beautiful midnight black hair and her moonlight colored eyes. Her perfectly curved body. Artemis. "Hey." I️ smiled and she smiled back. "What's up seaweed brain." She asked. "Nothing just working out. "Go figure." She smirked and punched me in the chest. I️ clutched my chest and smiled. I️ could feel the butterflies in my chest. "So-so I️ was thinking we need to talk. Can we talk at 8 tonight by the dock at the lake?" I️ asked. "Um okay." She looked down and played with her fingers. I️ smiled and dashed down to the dock. I️ called all the water spirits and all my fish buddies. "I️ need your help. Can you help me set up a date?" I️ asked and everyone cheered. Lillypads floated to the surface and I️ set candles on them. We were setting up the music for so long and it was already 7:30. I️ quickly placed candles on the dock table and pushed her seat out so she could sit down. I️ tapped my fingers on the table and waited. She walked down the dock and her mouth dropped open. "Perseus. What is this." She glared at me and blushed. I️ smiled and she hugged me. "Ok ok." I️ joked and held her hand as I️ down. She squeezed my hand. "I've been thinking lately. About us." I️ smiled. "Mhm" she smiled. "And I️ was wondering.... if you um would like to be my girlfriend since I️ never officially asked. It's okay if you say no I️ understand-" I️ said quickly. She smiled at me. "Of course I️ will baby." She whispered and kissed me. I️ smiled on her lips and kissed her back passionately. "Star gaze?" I️ asked. She nodded. I️ put my back on the dock and she cuddled up next to me. Her head was on my chest and I️ stroked her hair. She smiled at me and looked into the sky. "I️ love you." I️ whispered in her ear. "I️ Love you too." She smiled and pecked my lips.