Prologue

I try to remember why did I agreed to that old fool's plans. Look what my life turned out to be, being fucked by Tom riddle or better yet Lord Voldemort. I became this pathetic. I was once Harry Potter, the person who wants to right the wrongs of others and feels wary of Tom's presence. I am, evidently, extremely confused to the point of madness and... I don't know if I can actually do what Dumbledore, the one from the future, has asked of me to do. Hell, I even gotten into fights with Tom but in the end, I end up losing to him. So here I am. After losing another fight with Tom, Tom got sort of...physical, lovemaking, but rougher, it frightened me because of his eyes. They shone with undeniable lust, anger, and love but what was the least expected was the insanity.

Tom slammed into me roughly, the slap of skin against skin evident. my face was pressed into the mattress, my bum in the air, arms laying limply on each side of my body, a locking spell cast. Two ropes of vines each wrapped around a bent knee and pulled apart until my legs were spread wide for Tom's pleasure. Our multiple releases on the bed evidence of our activities. I lay there panting as I was pounded into mercilessly by my so-called lover, tears in my eyes. As a wave of Magic washes over my throat forcing me to speak a certain language that Tom wants me to speak.

"Lo-ove," I stammered. "J'adore s'il te plaît ... arrête! Ça fait mal!" {"Love please...stop! It hurts!"} It was true it did hurt a lot with the minimal pleasure but the reasons for this, Tom's reasons, hurt me the most. Tom growled maliciously, possessively. His pace became faster. I couldn't take any more of this."Never!" He bent over me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Mine!" He hissed. "You only belong to me! If I have to I will take you away from here and lock you up. You are MY love. Your soul, your very being belongs to ME! The first day I met you I wanted you. I wanted you full but I was too stubborn to realize it!"

I whimpered and mewled at a particularly hard thrust. "AH!"

"Do you like this?" Tom whispered.

"Gah! Nnnnggggh! Nnh! Ah!" I try to yell, only for Tom to grab my lower regions and began to stroke.

"Do you like being pounded into, my love? Does it turn you on even more knowing that you have my heart in your hands because you know that I'll always love you? Hmmm? Do you?"

I didn't respond. I didn't want to.

"Does it make you pant and scream with pleasure knowing that one day I will rule this world and you, as my equal, my soul mate, will rule with me by my side forever? That we will rid this world of what it is now and change it anew? You will rule with me, my sweet. Forever."

"No..." I said as I had tears in my eyes. But Tom didn't hear it. He didn't hear anything, too caught up in his thoughts. I had to get away. I had too, I never wanted this to begin with. was this all a setup from that Old lemon dropping fool? is he going to do it again. No I won't let that happen Not again?

With what little strength I have left. I used my magic to activate the runes to send me back. I could feel Tom trying to stop my magic from activating the runes. But he was too late the runes have activated. My body slowly started to fade away showing that it worked. In that last moment, I could still hear Tom yell out. "No matter where you go and no matter where you run Hadrian I will find you. the moment, I do I will have you back in our special room. so, you won't be able to escape a second time." that was the last time I heard Tom's voice as my magic sent me back to where it all began.