《1》 Incident

Sorry about this. This will happen when Kaneki turn into a ghoul and Saved by Touka. Hiyori don't go to school.

Hiyori

I felt something different. I can't reach Kaneki and Hide. I knew I don't even trust Rize. Not one bit. Me and Touka dress to our nightly attire and run to Rize's feeding ground and I saw Nishiki about to kill Kaneki. "Let him go! You wouldn't want me to tell Hide that your a ghoul now would we?" I smirk.

"Why you little shit!?" He exclaim charging towards me. I activate my kakugan and charge towards him and cutting him in process. "Do you want more?" I tease. He growl and run away. I scoff and look at Kaneki. I deactivate my kakugan.

I notice his left eye change to a kakugan. So, Rize died and he's half ghoul. I thought grabbing a human's hand. "Here." I said bending to his view. "Takashi? Please help me, I don't know what's happening to me. I'm human but, I want to take that hand and flesh and shove it down my throat. I don't know what's happening to me. Please help me." He said sobbing.

"Kaneki-kun, look at me. Yes, you are human but, only half. You know why? It's because your half ghoul. The doctors must mistaken Rize's organ and transplant it in you. Don't worry, your not alone." I told him handing him the hand. Then he start having a panic attack about killing to eat.

I sigh and stood up. I grab another peice of flesh. "Kaneki-kun, not all ghouls wanted to be like what they are now. Some ghouls regret killing people to eat. So, just give in!" I exclaim activating my kakugan and shoving the flesh to his mouth.

Then he throw it up. "No! I won't eat it. I don't want to be a monster!" Kaneki exclaim. I pick him up and kick him back making him fall. "If were monsters, than what makes you then?" I ask him. "Takashi, please help me. My whole world has been turn upside down." Kaneki cried.

Me and Touka stood up leaving him. "Yeah it sucks to be a ghoul. I always wonder what it feels like to be a human. Living without fearing CCG and Ghoul investigators. Eating soups, normal food not human." I said playing with Touka's hair. "You think your life sucks. Huh, give me a break. This life is the only lif we know. So, what do you think we feel?!" Touka ask him. I throw Kaneki the dead ghoul's head. As he saw the eye, he scream.

No! I can't! He thought. I sigh and shook my head. "You have no choice Kaneki-kun! You either eat or starve to death!" I said at him. I remember I didn't eat earlier. I sigh and grab the humans finger and eat them.

I saw Touka throw Kaneki and he scream that he's human. I sigh and walk over him and sniff him. "Your right, your not a ghoul, yet your not human too. You have to accept it Kaneki-kun. You don't have to hold it. Besides, who said that killing is the only way to eat." I smile at him activating my kakugan and making my blue rukaku. It was like his and Touka. The Anteiku told me that I was a rare ghoul. I have all of the kagune. I was stronger, feircer and faster than any ghoul. I'm called as the Lightning Ghoul.

Then Yoshi-sama came. "Touka, Hiyori. That's enough." He ordered. I nod and offer Kaneki a hand. He politely took it. "Hiyori? I thought your name is Tendou Takashi?" He ask. "I'll explain later. My real name is Seraki, Seraki Hiyori." I smile following Yoshi-sama.

I sat next to Kaneki. While Touka got home and  Yoshi-sama making a coffee for Kaneki. As Yoshi-sama give Kaneki the coffee. Kaneki have a scared look. What if I can't drink this? I'm half ghoul and-. I cut off his thoughts. "Kaneki-kun, you can drink coffee. Anteiku is a cafe for both Ghouls AND Humans." I said. "Now, Hiyori what did I say reading your friend's mind?" Yoshi-sama scold. "Gomen, but, Kaneki-kun. The coffee that Yoshi-sama make is delicious. It might be disgusting for humans but, it's so good!" I exclaim smiling at Kaneki and Yoshi-sama chuckling.