[10/15]

SOFT
—————

You shivered, it was that time of year again: winter.

You loved winter, actually, but it was the going outside during winter that bothered you. The snow on the sidewalk, the ice on the streets, the almost below zero temperature, but you learned to just deal with it.

Tightening your jacket as you walked into the station, you spotted Yoongi, same place as always. He wore a thick black coat, a black backpack, and black pants.

You laughed, one of these days he's going to wear so much black that no one could see his face. Rest In Peace Yoongi fans.

You waved, holding your backpack on your shoulder as you jogged over to him.

"It's pretty busy today, huh?" You asked.

He nodded, "Probably because it's the holidays. Everyone's buying gifts and stuff."

You hummed in agreement, "What plans do you have for the holidays?"

"Sleep."

You hit his arm, "I'm serious."

He shrugged, "Hanging out at the dorm, I guess. I haven't had plans on the holidays for a while."

You frowned, clicking your tongue, "That's no way to spend your holiday! You should tell the boys that, if they don't have plans, my parents want me to bring my friends to their holiday party. I'd love if you guys could come~ There'll be a lot of food so—"

"We'll go."

You laughed, "You really don't have to if you don't want to."

He shook his head, his cheeks pink from the cold, "No, I'm sure they'll want to go."

You grinned innocently, "And what about you? Do you want to go?"

He blushed, "Ah, why are you like this..."

You chuckled.

"I'd be happy to go," he admitted.

You smiled widely, nudging his side, "We should probably go, we don't want to miss the train."

He nodded, walking toward the huge crowd. You followed closely behind, but the swarm of people rushing in the opposite direction was pushing you further and further away from Yoongi.

"Yoongi, wait up!"

He turned back and saw that you were lagging behind, quickly turning around and grabbing your hand. He dragged you behind him, hiding his flushed face with the collar of his shirt.

Your cheeks grew pink, a grin creeping on your face as you walked towards the train.

Your hands remained linked once you got on the train, sitting down in an empty pair of seats.

"Yoongi, your hands are so soft," you stated.

He laughed awkwardly, "How can you say something like that so casually?"

You shrugged, taking your phone out of your pocket and going on Instagram.

Yoongi sighed and reached to get his phone out too.

A few minutes later, you felt his hand move. He laced his fingers with yours and glanced up at you.

You smiled, tightening your grip.

You just got to work and hung your jacket on the coat hanger by the door. You heaved a sigh before flipping the "closed" sign to say "open". It was just going to be you and Kyung today so he promised to get there early and clean up if you closed the shop today.

You clipped your name tag to your chest and called out, "Kyung?"

You could hear a faint snore coming from the broom closet and shook your head, grabbing one of the coffees you brought and walking towards the sound.

You opened the door and found Kyung asleep next to the mop, causing you to raise an eyebrow.

You nudged his leg with your foot, "Hey...Kyung, wake up."

You scoffed when he didn't move and bent down to flick his forehead. He woke up and sluggishly placed a hand on his head, "Oww..."

You smiled innocently, "Here's your coffee."

He grunted as he got off the ground, his bones cracking as he stretched, "Thanks."

After your guys' lunch break, you rested your chin on your hand, "So why do you need to leave early today?"

Kyung perked up at the question and grinned, "I've got a date!"

You smirked, "Ooo~ With who?"

"M—"

Ring ring

He was cut off by the front door bell chiming. Kyung got up and looked over at you, mouthing a silent, "I'll tell you later," before walking over to help the customer.

You checked you phone and saw that you had a message from Mi-cha.

Mi-Cha: OMG (Y|N)

Mi-Cha: I almost forgot to tell you that I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT

You: What a coincidence, Kyung does too.

You: 😏 who's the lucky guy???

Mi-Cha: he's tall

You: mmhmm

Mi-Cha: funny

You: ok...

You: What's his name?

Mi-Cha: oh you know him

Mi-Cha: It's K—

"—Y/N, do you know if we have any Big Bang albums in the back?"

You turned your phone off and got up, "I don't know, I'll go check."

—————

A/N: phew!

I wasn't sure what to do for a second because I only had 450 words and that's not even half of what I usually write so I'm glad I thought of that last half.

I was debating putting the work part first, but I think my style is more starting out how I did at the beginning.

So, I hope you guys liked the chapter! I hope I can get another one out soon!

edited 4-6-19