[15/15]

ENCORE

"I'm in love with you."

You were shocked into silence, you didn't know what to say.

He wrote this for you? Y/n L/n? He loves you? You?

You put a hand on your face. Your brain was racing to keep up with your emotions. One second you felt on top of the world and the next you felt like crying. Your face felt hot as tears formed in your eyes. You fanned your face.

"Why am I crying? I shouldn't be crying...I should...I should be...—How should I be feeling?"

You were overwhelmed to say the least. You ran a hand through your hair, looking around the room. Mi-Cha wasn't home, she was going to be out with friends for at least another hour.

Well, that's going to be cut short. You picked up your phone and called her, pacing around the room as it rang. You bit your lip as you waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Mi-Cha?"

You heard her gasp through the phone, "What's wrong?"

You sniffed, "Uh...Well...Yoongi wrote me a song."

It sounded like she spit out her drink, "He WHAT?!"

You opened your mouth to repeat, but she cut you off, "I'LL BE HOME IN TEN!"

You brought the phone down, she hung up on you. You set the phone down and put your head in your hands, taking a seat on the stool in the kitchen. What were you going to tell Yoongi? How were you going to tell him? Were you going to accept his feelings? Are you going to reciprocate his feelings for you? Do you love Min Yoongi?

You jumped when you heard the door slam open.

"Y/N!!!"

Mi-Cha scurried around the house, skidding to a stop when she noticed where you were.

She grabbed your shoulders and shook you back and forth, "Y/N! You mean to say!!! He...wrote...you... a SONG?!?!?!?!"

You gulped, nodding your head as she began to freak out, "OH! MY! GOD! What was the song about?"

You looked at the ground, "Well, uh, he said he loved me."

She squealed, "He confessed!"

You smiled awkwardly, "But—I mean, not necessarily! He never said my name or anything! It could be someone else—"

"He gave you the song in person, didn't he?"

You hung your head, "Yeah..."

She kneeled down in front of you, "Are you going to tell him how you feel?"

You shrugged, "How do I feel? What would I tell him? Hey your song was really good, but I don't know if I love you too or anything."

Mi-Cha rolled her eyes at you, "How do you not know how you feel?"

You shrugged, getting up and grabbing the CD before heading to your room, "I'm—I'm going to go to bed early tonight...Sorry you had to leave your friends for me."

You shut the door, leaving Mi-Cha alone.

—————

Mi-Cha sighed, knocking softly on your door, "Y/n...You awake?"

She heard you groan from the other side, "Yeah..."

She sighed, "Can I come in?"

You were silent for a moment before responding, "If you're going to ask me about how I feel again, then no."