chapter 2

Leia pov

I was lead to the great hall with the rest of the first years professor mcgonagall started to sort everyone out i was abit nervous about it then professor mcgonagall called out my name " Leia potter " I walk up slowly and sat on the stool everyone was whispering stuff the hat thought for a long time and finally shoutedout ' slytherin ' everyone look shocked at me I went over to the slytherin table and sat down next to draco I said " told you I be here by the way I now gave you a nickname for you it's drake okay draco " " it okay if I can call you viper " said draco I nod my head and Dumbledork gave his speech we all left the great hall and to the common room the perfect said the password for it and then professor snape speech"
The Main Rules of Slytherin House as found posted in the common room etched into a silver plaque stuck to the wall with a permanent Sticking Charm:

1) Your House is your family. Family stands together.

2) The common room does not belong to YOU. It belongs to everyone. Keep it neat.

3) Arguments with another Slytherin are only permitted in Slytherin House. Refer to the FIRST RULE.

4) Study time is QUIET time and is mandatory. You will receive schedules on a weekly basis.

5) NO ONE is allowed to skip House meetings. House Meetings are almost always scheduled.

6) The Hogwarts House Elves are not your servants. Keeping your dorm rooms and the common room clean is your responsibility.

7) Dorm inspections once a month. These are NOT scheduled. You are forewarned.

8) All meals are mandatory. No sweets in your dorms. No sweets after 8pm. Those taking a Nutrition Potion will come to me or Madame Pomfrey once a week.

9) Bedtimes:

First years - 9pm

Second thru Fourth years - 10pm

Fifth thru Sixth years - 11pm

Seventh years - Midnight

Your House is your family. Family stands together.

These are the rules I expect everyone in Slytherin to follow; to the letter. They are, however, not the only rules. You will discover in your seven years here that I will give you further guidelines and rules that you can take past the walls of Hogwarts.

Finally, never forget the Secret of Slytherin:

Plan in ways a Ravenclaw finds sound

Blend like a Hufflepuff into the background

As for the Gryffindor, learn from their mistakes

And be ready to react, Slytherin, swift as a snake "

I smile at the speech and then we were all sent to our private dorms