chapter 5

17 years later

Am 18 years old and living with voldemort i was in ' our ' room on the bed I heard the door open and saw him he close it and locked he had lustful look in his eyes i backed away as he came to me he got me and started to kiss my neck i made a sound of pleasure he undo my shirt I undid his robes he took of my bra he cupped my jug and began to suck hungry on my it drinking from it i gasp when he did it he took my skirt and panties off and I took his pants and boxers off he then wrap my legs around his waist and he look at me and gave me a look for permission to enter I granted it he slowly enter me i whimper and he slowly began to go faster and we both enjoying it i scream his name with please and begged him to go faster he said " am gonna come " " I am as well " I said in pleasure we came in each other we collapse on the bed I had my head on his chest he held me close to him An d stroke my hair . I cooed  " you took away my innocent my king "  " well that was my first time as well Leia our magic core bound together now you know " he said I fell asleep on him.

The next day

I woke up in voldemort arms and suddenly went to the bathroom  and threw up in the toilet voldemort said " what wrong love " " I  am going to have a baby my king " I groan he look at me in shock then he said " that fantastic news dear " he hug me tightly i hug him back knowing everything has changed from this night I was going to be a mum and  have voldemort child.