A Positive Test

Riley's POV

I'm standing in my bathroom looking at a pregnancy test and it says positive. My parents are going to kill me and what will Sebastian say when he finds out. So I call my best friend Adeline who goes to McKinley, She answers very excitedly. "Hey girly. What's up?" I answer, "Just looking at a test and it'ss positive." Adeline reassures me all will be OK and she tells me Sebastian will be a great dad just tell him. It's just that sometimes he can go into total jackass mode and now I cant handle it plus once my parents find out they will end up kicking me out. My sister Danielle come out and sits by me and holds my hand she kindly tells me "If they kick you out then I'm leaving too. You are not going to be left alone in this." I nod and hug her we have always been very close. Now I have to tell Sebastian, just how will he take the news. I'm just so afraid of him leaving me to raise this baby alone.  I go and sit by Sebastain in Glee Club and tell him the news. "So, how would you feel if we ended up getting pregnant?" then his face changes from a warm smile to a terrifying glare. "RILEY HOW COULD YOU LET TTHIS HAPPEN WITH REGIONALS COMING UP? ARE YOU SSTUPID?!" All I do iss ssit there and start crying. Jeff ssits by me and rubs my back and looks at Sebastain ssaying. "Its not only her fault it's yours too".