17

Chapter 17 enjoy :) srry i havent posted is years

Iva's POV

We finally arrived home and everybody started to look at both of us hand in hand.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME OF LIFE"

sorry we just caught up in the park doing stuff.

"What do you mean did 'stuff' "

"Why do you care so much gosh"

"You know why i care so much and dont start pretending you dont know"

"Whatever"

"Okay we finally have something to tell you guys cause you everybody is here, you guys may be shockced i guess but here it goes"

Cam and i look at eachother.

"Iva and i are siblings"

"WHat the fuck, dude"

"Congrats i guess"

"Thanks, i thought you guys would act more shocked. Now you guys know now why im always so worried for her, Its not cause i like like her its cause shes my little sister and i love her so much"

Aw's filled the room.

"Thanks for understanding guys"

"No prob dude anything for you man, we are always here for you,"

"But how? Whats the reason, like how are you related"

After talking about how we are related we started to talk about just random things. From wondering how sex feels like to playing truth or dare or would you rather. We all started to get really tired and I guess just flopped down on the floor. The next morning I woke up took my phone and looked at the time. 6:30am wtf. So early, I locked my phone and tried to go back to sleep. It just didn't work at all. So I got up went to the kitchen and started to cook some things up for breakfast. This is gonna take awhile I thought.

*a few hours later*

Finally I was done making Bacon,eggs,pancakes and toasted bread I sat down at the table and started to eat. I heard footsteps coming closer to me but I didn't bother to look up cause really I didn't care at all.

"Morning sweetie" my mom said with her morning voice

"mornin' "

"what time did you wake up it's still 8:30am"

"oh I woke up at 6:30 and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided I would cook for the whole crew"

" that's very sweet of you honey"

"thanks mom, it's the least I could do I guess I love them so much they are family"

She smiled at me, she looked so proud.

"Well I'm gonna try some of the things you cooked before everyone eats it all"

"good idea"

After we were done eating everyone was awake by then. We just didn't wanna go anywhere today so we just watched movies and played board games. Suddenly Matts phone lit up and the name said

"Rebecca"

I fucking thought he was over Rebecca. I literally got so mad. Cam noticed I was a little mad by my attitude and my facial expressions. I gave him a "don't worry about it" look. He kinda bought it but I guess he wasn't satisfied. Then he blurted out quickly.

"Matt dude can I talk to you?"

"For sure man, what's up"

"Um come here, it's gonna be a one on one talk"

AUTHORS NOTE AYE

hi guys :$ sorry I haven't updated in like a month I think? or like 2 weeks I've been really really busy with school I have so much projects it's not even funny. But I updated today and yah!! I'm making a Hayes fanfic called "Taken" it's going to be up soon! it would be awesome if you guys would read that too! Creds to my friend iva bc she gave me the idea of the Hayes fanfic I'm gonna write :) anyways I love you all and remember the boys love you