Me or Her .5

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
.
.
.

"What?" I asked, didn't actually catch what he just said.

"Y-you haven't really heard it?" He was dumbstruck.

I arched a brow. "Well, you're eating your own words. If you're gonna say something then say it."

His expression turned pale. "I can't believe this is happening right now." He scratched his head in agitate manner.

"So, what is it?"

He clicked his tongue, can't muster his own words back.

"Come on..."

"L-let's break up?" He said shakily.

"You're drunk." I slapped his arm. "You're asking right? Then my answer's no. Don't break up with me half-heartedly." I stood up but got pinned down his bed. "It was not a question. *hiccups* I'm not drunk. So... Break up with me."

"I won't, I promised you, that I wont let go." I said, unfazed. "Your face and words doesn't match at all. You said you want to break up yet you're wearing that expression." I reached out and cupped his damp cheeks.

"Senpai, I can't.... Having feelings with another girl while dating you is awful." He kissed my hand.

"You just realised that right now? Killua, you're so cruel." I chuckled bitterly.

Bangs starts to cover his eyes. "Yes. I'm cruel." He pinned both my wrists above my head with his left hand and starts unbuttoning my clothes with his free hand. "Wha- wait! What are you doing?!" I squirmed. "Venting on you." He said huskily, leaning against my ear and starts to kiss and lick my jawline down to my neck. "K-killua!." I arched back as I felt him nibble some certain part of my neck, making me moan while he shifts up a knee between my legs. "S-stop You're drunk!" I struggled to get free but miserably failed. "And what's about to happen right now was just a little accident." He whispered, smirking wickedly with his lust filled eyes. "Senpai... Do it with me... Erase all traces of her existence within me... Fill me with only you... Senpai free me."

Ragged breaths echoed all over this enclosed area as we fight for dominance, messing the bed.

I have no intention to give in with the temptation.

"Killua. What your about to do. I won't forgive you. Ever." I said in dark tone.

He immediately got back to his senses, pausing from taking my entire being as he covered me with a towel. "Just....Leave."

I buttoned up my clothes with trembling hands, fixing myself. "We're not yet done." I glared then ran my way out of his place.

~~~

Third Person's P.O.V
Several days have passed without the two of them having any contact. The lovers needed some space to cool down, especially for him.

He's still such a complex person. (Y/n) needed to brace herself, since she already know right from the start that dating a guy like him would eventually lead to a road full of thorns. Despite knowing that, the brazen girl still stubbornly made a choice to stick with the broken guy.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Please wait patiently for the next update. 💖)