Spin the Bottle

(A/n: So yea... I drew both of them, hope you like it. ❤️)

Author's P.O.V
You've all arrived past noon at the private resort that's specially reserved just for all of you.

Commencing with the fun, the pumped up brunette engaged a game called Spin the bottle.

You're all near the beach side, waiting for the supper to be served in the simple, yet gorgeous cabin.

"I'll spin now!" She spun the bottle and it pointed towards Gon. "Truth or dare honey?~" He gulped and gets flustered from her mischievous smirk.

"Uh... Truth."

She pouted. "No fun." You all knew what she's up to, reading her look: My plan failed.

"Then.... What's your first impression about me??" She made an innocent face. Her question made you guys intrigued, staring right at Gon.

"Well, you're really pretty and as for your personality, it's perfect. My ideal type." He answered genuinely while blushing. 'This is diabetic.' You all thought. "G-gon~~" she scooted towards him, making a kissy face.

"Although you're difficult to handle most of the time..." He murmurs.

"What?? Did you say something?~"

"N-no. Nothing at all..."

The rest heard him clear tho.

"Erm.. My turn!."

He hurriedly spins the bottle before his girlfriend could say a word.

And it pointed to you. "Truth." You instantly said.

"Boriingg~" the brunette complains.

"I'm just wondering, what's your relationship with Ryuji-senpai?" He asked and you felt his strong intuition about it. All eyes were glued on you this time, except for the two certain guys.

"As you can see, we're friends." You replied. "Oh come on, I know that there's something up between you two." Anna pointed at you, raising a brow.

"He's an old friend of mine." Your eyes averted elsewhere while they're still looking at you with unsatisfied faces.

You groaned and turned at Ryuji but he's not facing you.

And before you could even touch the bottle, Killua grabbed it first and spun it himself. "Hey! It's supposed to be my—" you weren't able to object when the bottle landed at him... At Ryuji.

Killua sat back and crossed his arms. "What feelings do you have for her?? regarding on what you said earlier in the bus." He spoke like this is an interrogation between a police and suspect.

"I didn't say truth." He slammed his forearm on the table, leaning closer to the silverette who's sitting right in front of him.

"I. Dare. You. To. Choose. Truth." He commanded and head butted him straight while both of them clashed heated glares.

They're at it again.

"This is going to take forever." Shizuka interrupts and spins the bottle which stopped at Kurapika. "Truth or Dare?~"

"Dare." He said.

"Finally~" she said in unison with Anna who just twitched an eye.

. . .

They sassed at each other.

"I dare you to say something nasty to your girlfriend since she's giving me a nasty look." All of you looked at her in disbelief.

He smirked and whispered something to his girlfriend as her face became flushed.

"Done." He turned at her. "Huh?! But we wouldn't know unless you say it out loud." She argues.

"You dared me to say something nasty to HER and I did. But you didn't said that I should say it aloud. Make the dare clearer next time."

Smartass freak. She knew what he meant and cursed internally, didn't put up much of a fuss.

"I-isn't my reaction a proof of it?" Michi says, still having a blushy face.

"Perv." The three guys teased him with a smug look. His face went scarlet as he takes hold of the bottle, twirling  it on the table.... which landed back at her.

Is it just me, or this game gets even more personal. You sighed.

"Truth." She said in hesitation, getting more cautious coz he might embarrass her again if she chose dare. But knowing Kurapika, she'll definitely end up getting screwed on either choices.

"I want you to answer this honestly." He said intimidatingly, with a very stern expression. "Are you really pregnant?"

Cold sweat slides on her temple, can't speak as her lips quivers. The air around goes thin, hard to breathe in a moment of suspense.

The silverette shifts his gaze to the blond guy. "What kind of question is that? Can't you just accept what's already done?" He felt offended. "Stop ganging on her."

"Don't run." The brunette smirked wickedly, siding with Kurapika. "Answer. It." She glared, her dominant personality didn't even faltered a bit, adding the heavy pressure on Shizuka.

With nowhere to escape. The raven haired girl feints sickness. "I'm sorry... I knew I wasn't welcome here in the first place but please don't strain stress on us because there's a kid growing inside of me." She spoke like a victim, acting all fake again.

Using that evil excuse so that Killua will be absolutely by her side. What a rotten wench. Your stare turned sharp, eyes narrowing in despise.

Killua clicked his tongue. "This game is stupid." He walked away, dragging her with him.

~ ~ ~

"That confirms it. She's hiding something." Kurapika stated and drinks a glass of cold water. "I knew it." Anna laughed triumphantly yet wickedly.

The whole group checked you...

And you just gave them a heavy sigh as a reply.

"It's no use if the guy's dumb enough to realise that. He lacks trust for himself. The mere pregnancy results has completely disrupted his spirit.... So stupid." Ryu stood up. "I'll just use the restroom." He added then left. Gon slumped down the table, finally able to breathe. "I'll pursue Killua....." He mumbled.

Ryuji's statement echoed in all of your minds.

~ ~ ~

In a couple of moments, the dinner—....more like, the feast has arrived. All of you enjoyed the supper except for the two who ordered it in room service.