Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoy this new story, sorry that I have still no updated any of the others. So I do not own any of the charters, they all belong to Rick Riordan, the only thing I own is the plot. Enjoy the story guys!

Nico Pov.

    I sigh in annoyance, my older sister Bianca forced me to meet her here, for what I don't know, but I have an idea. She is alway going on about my bodyguard detail, she alway thinks it is too small. I don't think so, I have six people on my detail, that plenty right?

Right, so I have Rachel Elizabeth Dare or RED for short, she is our tech genius. Anything that connects to the internet is in her domain, she sees all almost like seeing into the future. She is also badass with a handgun and knife, she joined my team after her country of birth sent a warrant out for her because she hacked and gave dirt on the government to the public, we picked her up before the authorities and the rest is history. Jason and Thalia are a two for one deal, fraternal twins that used to be an infamous, mercenary assassin team, never failed a mission. That was until they got a job to kill my dad, instead of killing the two teens when they were caught a thirteen year old me got my first bodyguards. Jason specializes in explosives and can MacGyver anything into a boom boom machine. Thalia's specialty is sharp shooting, the best sniper know to the western government, Jason is also a top notch spotter. The perfect duo. Alabaster is next our escape artist, no matter the situation he always has a way to get out. He actually came to us, after his family was murdered by a large gang in his hometown when he was ten he trained for five year then he went and wiped them out. He was sentenced to life in a high security prison for mass murder, he rotted in there for ten years before he hear for my dad agency. After he broke out without a trace left behind my dad was impressed, he was even more impressed when he showed up on My dad's ship that was in the middle of the ocean two days later. His boyfriend Ethan is also on my detail, Ethan lead the first terror response unit in his country until he found out what he was really doing, he found me and joined my team. He good with the planning of the missions and carrying them out in the most effective way. Last but not least is Will, he specializes in medicine and first aid, the doctor and mother of the team. He was my only friend outside my family as a child and still one of my closest friends today, he was always around because his dad is the doctor for my dad's detail. The last part of the team is me, Nico di Angelo, I'm the leader of this rag tag group, I am one of two heirs to my father's company. What is that company? We are arms dealers, mercenaries, and assassins. Born from the blood passed down to my veins never to escape, not that I would this is the life I love. Welcome to the most infamous group in the world, the Half Bloods, half evil half good depending on who is paying us.

I break out of my head when Ethan nuddes me, I look up seeing my smiling sister detail included approaching. With them is someone new with them to, he has messy black hair on the top of his head, with dull sea green eyes peering out at the world. He was tall and muscular though his body was covered in scars. 'Now who may this be?' I think to myself.

Percy Pov.

    I follow behind my new owner, Ms. Bianca, she owns me as I was sold to her. Though she insisted that I actually for her brother for what I can't imagine, but that's not my place to ask or know, if I could guess it's for my particular set of skills. I have been a child soldier sense I could walk, once I got on my feet my step father, Gabe, sold me to the closest militant currently in the area. After that I was forced to train day in day out, until they got bored and sold me to the next group that didn't care about me, to bad the feeling was mutual. More times than I could count a previous group that owned me was under my rifle scope waiting for me to end their miserable lives. A slave to war, life, and man that's all I'll ever be, I've never had any love or friends so nothing to feel bad about. Love fools you and viciously trick you until it betrays you, and friends forget, and move on, and die. I'm never with a group long what's the point of getting attached, being alone has never bothered me. My skills make me so desirable on the black market, give me any weapon and I can win a battle or your war with it. My style also makes me valuable, I'm not afraid of death so I can rush into places with no hesitation, something no sane man would do. But nothing's more dangerous than a man who has a cause and nothing to lose, or in my case orders.