Extended Description & Cast

The VanCourt family was a well respected yet feared family residing in Small Heath, Birmingham.

The Family had secrets confined to them and their close family friends; The Shelby's.

Their family consisted of a loving husband and wife- Damon and Adelaide VanCourt. They had been introduced through business which, in the family's case was unsurprising.

Damon was his fathers right hand man and was learning the way of the business along with his elder brother Jonathon with some Gypsies and residing with those Gypsies was Adelaide. They were arranged to marry and neither of them were overjoyed with the situation and so a blossoming hatred developed between them but they knew that business always came first.

When Adelaide became pregnant with her first child all hate seemed to subside and they both fell in love- leaving Damon's family business to join another. A new business.

Their first born was a girl who they named Elizabeth Anne VanCourt and she took the appearance of her mother- dark blonde hair with specs of gold and blue eyes. A beauty indeed.

She had a soothing vibe about her and dreams of marrying a handsome man and having as many children as her parents whilst running a pretty little florist in the abandoned shop down their street. She was close- with her being recently wed and expecting her first child, but working in the betting shop- still in hopes to own 'Eliza's Florist' some day.

Elizabeth meaning 'My God is an Oath'

Next came a boy who they named Damon Robert VanCourt Jr. who ironically looked nothing like his father but also much like his mother with dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

He was a charming lad- able to make his way into any girls bed yet he was loyal to his family- always putting business first and becoming a Peaky Blinder himself to protect his many siblings. However, as charming as he was with his polite facade he had a temper which was not to be tampered with.

 However, as charming as he was with his polite facade he had a temper which was not to be tampered with

Damon meaning 'To Tame'

After was a set of identical twins.

The eldest twin (by 1 hour and 7 minutes to be precise) had deep chestnut locks with light blue eyes and they named him Vincent Orion VanCourt.

Vincent was too a charmer but cheeky at that. One twin was almost never seen without the other. Vincent was the more outgoing one- He was the one with the bigger mouth which usually landed him in trouble, he was the life of the parties and knew how to get almost anyone to laugh.

 Vincent was the more outgoing one- He was the one with the bigger mouth which usually landed him in trouble, he was the life of the parties and knew how to get almost anyone to laugh