Christmas Special

This is no way related to the plot of the story, I just wanted to add a Christmas special.  If you don't read this chapter, you won't miss out on anything plot wise.  I'm sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas and I'm just making assumptions. Happy holiday, for whatever holiday you celebrate.

      I start jumping up and down trying to put the star on top of the Christmas tree.
"Need help?" A familiar voice asks from behind me.
"Yeah, thanks Nathan," I reply while stepping away from the tree and hold the star out for him to take.  He grabs it and puts it on top of the tree for me.
"Oooh, who's the hotty?" Hana asks as she walks into the room.
"Oh my God.  He's my best friend, so that is a disgusting thought.  Thanks for that," I say sarcastically.
"No problem, but what's his name?" she asks while clinging onto my arm like a child.
"Nathan," I tell her.
"What do you need?" he asks while looking at us.
"Nothing, she was just wondering your name," I explained.
"Okay.  Well I gotta find Baby, she ran off some where.  That troublesome girl," he says as he turns around.
"Okay Shikamaru, you have fun with that," I laugh.
"Why are all your friends hot guys?" Hana asks while sighing.
"Baby's not a hot guy, you're not a hot guy, Soojung's not a hot guy, Jis-" I started before getting cut off.
"Okay, okay I get it," she sighs in defeat.

      There was a bunch of people over for the holidays, including my three favourite people, two of which just arrived not that long ago.
"No!  Nathan I'm having fun!  Stop being such a buzzkill!" the blonde shouts while being chased by her roommate.
"It's not legal for you to drink in this country!  Get back here!" he yells whe chasing after her.  I laugh as Hiro sits next to me.
"They really are something, huh?" he asks while looking at me.
"Definitely," I respond while laughing at them. 
"I missed this," I tell him.
"Nathan chasing Baby around while yelling at her?" he asks confused.
"No, I miss us all being together," I explain to the older male.
"But it's not just us anymore Kitty.  We're all changing into different people and slowing adding others to our small group.  It started just you and me, but then came Baby and Nathan, along with the people I've met through my group and people you've met through yours.  Your not as alone as you used to be Kitty," he tells me.
"Damn... that was deep,"  I say, making him chuckle.

      The two of us talked and laughed before he was hauled away by the maknae line of BTS.  I see Wendy talking with Amber from F(x) to the phone Amber was holding.  Wendy looks at me and gestures for me to come over.
"Guys!  Look we found the Kat!"  she says while the camera points to me.  I see that they're instagram live-ing.
"Instead of watching us have a fun Christmas, you should go be with your family.  This is the first Christmas in 11 years that I've been with my brother, but I also have the rest of my family.  NY2G is my family, my friends are too.  I consider every person in this room family.  You should surround yourself with your loved ones tonight instead of watching us," I say to the phone while looking at the girls.
"You're the youngest person we've talked to so far, but that was definitely the sappiest thing we've heard all night," Amber informs me.
"And now you must do a dare picked by the viewers," Wendy tells me.  We look at the live comments to see alot about how I should stand under the mistletoe for 10 minutes.
"Actually, mistletoe is white.  That's just cranberries," I say while pointing at it.  They shush me before pushing me under the door frame.

      It'd been seven minutes and the only intresting thing that has happened was Baby talking to him.  She was just talking to my crush right in front of me.  She's probably just trying to make me jealous, but I don't get jealous.  She then pushes him towards me.  He bumps into me and I blush  rembering where I'm standing.
"Are you okay?" he asks, his voice filled with consern.  I don't answer, just look up.  He seems to understand that I wanted him to look up and does.  His eyes widen before he looks back to me.
"Why are you standing here?" he asks me with one eyebrow raised.  I point to where Aber and Wendy sat, not trusting myself to speak properly.  He nods and grabs my chin so that I'm looking him dead in the eyes... and he kisses me.  I was shocked but eventually kissed back.  The only thought crossing my mind was that this was my first kiss.  I see a flash and we both turn our heads to see Mina holding her phone.
"This is my ship," she tells us in a dead serious tone.  Se then runs off squealing.
What is wrong with this girl?

I know this was short but it's the holudyas and I didn't have much time to write, which is why it sucks so much.  I'd like to thank you guys for over 3K reads.  HOLY CRAP THAT'S ALOT!  Happy Holidays.

Thanks for taking the time out of your holidays to read this really bad book.

💛🚙🚙💛🚙🚙💛
🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙
🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙
💛🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙💛
💛💛🚙🚙🚙💛💛
💛💛💛🚙💛💛💛

~Baby