14: Brother/Sister Bonding

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/N~

      "So... yeah, my toe is defiantly broken," the female Canadian laughs.
"Why are you laughing?  You broke your toe and you're laughing," I exclaim.
"It was worth it.  You should of saw the jump.  It was EPIC!" she shouts.  I then hear yelling in the background.
"Whats going on?" I ask her.
"Nathan and Daniel are arguing over where I'm living," she casually explains.
"Why?  Aren't they giving you a choice?" I ask confused.
"Who knows.  Ever since me and Daniel have reconnected he's wanted me to move back in with him, but Nathan wants me to stay.  Whenever something happens to me, like me breaking my toe while snowboarding, they argue over who would take care of me better.  It's starting to get annoying."
"If you were to choose, who would it be?"I ask her.
"Nathan," she responds with no hesitation.  After she answers I hear shouting from the living room.
"I've gotta go, I'll call you back later," I tell her.
"Okay, see ya, Y/n," she giggles, probably hearing the shouts.
"Bye Babe," I say with my voice slightly raised.  I look to the door of my room after hanging up to see Mark with his eyebrow raised.
"I won't question it, but Mina and Soojung are arguing and apparently you're the only one who can stop it," he tells me.  I nod before getting up and heading down the stairs.  I don't know why GOT7's here, nor do I really care, they're big boys and they do what they want.
"Eomma, I'm hungry," I say in a childish voice.  Mina looks at me and smiles.
"I'll go make some lunch," she tells me before walking off.  Soojung goes to follow her to continue the argument.
"Soojung," I call out making her turn to me and frown.
"I have some gossip I need to tell you," I say in a sing-song voice.  I reach my hand out to her.
"Fine, but if I've already heard this I'm gonna get mad at you," she threatens while taking my hand.  I run upstairs into the our room and tell her about Baby and everything that's happened between her, Nathan and Daniel.

      "Is it okay to ship Baby and Nathan?" Soojung asks after I tell her everything I know on the situation.
"Yup, cause I do too," I say with a chuckle.  I here a shout from down stairs saying that lunch is ready.  We go into the kitchen to see dak galbi, and it looks really good.
"But honestly, if they don't get together, I will go to their house and force them to date.  That's how bad I want them together," she says as we sit at the table.
"And I would help you.  They are really cute together, like, you have no idea how much I've wanted them to date from the moment we met," I tell her.  She laughs and everyone else at the table looks at us like we're crazy, but in all honesty, isn't everybody a little crazy?

      While we eat I talk to Jinyoung, who's sitting beside me, and Jae, who's sitting across from him.
"Tell us an embarrassing story about Y/n," Hana demands Jae.
"I don't think I have any," he responds while I smirk.  My awkward phase didn't start until I was 13, so they would have to go to Hiroto for those stories.
"What?  She never did anything embarrassing?" Jisoo asks him.
"Nope.  Nothing of the sort happened until I was in Japan.  If you wanna know, I'm sure Hiroto would be happy to share," I explain.
"Can I borrow your phone for a second?" Soojung asks.
"Why?"
"I want to know Hiroto's number," she says, causing everyone to laugh.

      After lunch Jae decided we needed brother/sister bonding time, so we went to the arcade, where I'm currently kicking his sorry butt at a racing game.

"Y/n stop cheating!" he grunts in frustration.
"I'm not cheating, you just suck," I taunt while focusing on the game.  I was approaching the finish line.  Almost there.  Someone tasers me, causing me to spin of the track.  I turn to my older brother and pout.
"Oppa, why'd you do that?" I ask in a voice that made it sound as if I'm close to tears.  I can sense his state of panic; he doesn't know how to comfort me because he's never had to before.
"Y/n-(ah/yah)... please don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry, I just didn't want you to win," he says while pulling me into a hug.  Boi you thought.  I taser him and dash away.  I swerve through a group of people before this girl asks for an autograph.  I smile and take her book before I'm picked up.
"Y/n, your dead!" he exclaims.
"Can you kill me after I sign this sweet girls book?" I ask, gesturing to the girls who was laughing.  He puts me down and crosses his arms.  I sign the book and take a picture with her, but as soon as she took the picture, I ran as fast as I could, Jae hot on my tail.  I saw a bench blocking my path, so I did what no logical person ever would do, and jumped over it... or tried to.  I didn't jump nearly high enough and my legs got caught, my top half dangling over the back of the bench as I groan in pain.  I guess Jae had too much momentum to stop because he also jumped, but unlike me he landed on the other side of the bench and began laughing.
"I like how you find my pain funny," I say sarcastically.  He continues laughing as he helps me off the bench.
"Sorry, but how do you fail that badly," he laughs.
"I was just trying to do something cool... maybe next time I'll remember that I'm athletically challenged, and by that I mean I'm lazy," I tell him, causing him to laugh more.
"Let's get you back to the dorm before I get blamed for braking you," he says while dragging me behind him.  I frown because he's wrong, they wouldn't blame him for injuring me, they would laugh at how clumsy I am.

Ewww! Exams!  I haven't updated in a few days and I'm sorry.  Anyways, I'm Baby and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it sucked.  I hope I have time to write a better chapter soon, but I wasn't kidding earlier.  I broke my toe, well, my brother broke my toe, but that's besides the point.

Thanks for reading this... thing.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby