Friends

AN: enjoy

(Y/N) POV

It was around noon time at the cafe, and I was in the employee break room when my phone goes off.

________________________________
Seán
—————————————————————————

Yo!! 😁😁

What's up?

My friends just landed and
ate hungry! 😅

You want free food and drinks
don't you?

Maybe 😅

Fine, but you have to help me
edit my video for this week

Thanks! Your the best!
Cya when I get there!

Bye

_________________________________

Seán is so insane some times, but he's a good guy. I normal don't mind giving him free stuff. Plus it saved me happing to edit three videos by myself. I laugh evilly. Oh he was going to regret making deal.

~time skip~

After about 15 minutes I see Seáns car pull up, along with another one. Sean and two others get out of the first one. Three more people get out of the second car. Seán rushes in, as I open the door for them, and tackles me into a hug. " (Y/N)!!!" He screams. I take a step back (as to not fall from Seáns weight) and hold him in my arms to return his monster hug.

"Hey to you too Seán" I tell him as I break the hug. "You going to introduce your friends now? Or do I have to guess?" Seán blushes in embarrassment and one by one everyone introduced themselves.

"I'm Felix"
"Names Ken"
"I'm bob"
"I'm wade"

"I'm Mark, nice to meet you" I shook each of there hands and introduced myself, though I won't admit that out loud a few are very attractive. "Sooo, we get food now?" Seán asks in excitement. "Yes you do. I'll lead you to Seáns usual table" I tell them. Seán cheers and I lead the group of six to Seán usual back
table, closest to the view of the park. They get settled and I take out my pen and note pad. They look it over, a take a few minutes. Then Seán jumps up "Wait a sec, (y/n) can we get the mega buffet?!" He screams-at/asks me. "Your usual one or chiefs choice?" I ask back. "Wait wait, jack you don't need to buy us a buffet!" Scolds ken. "Oh he's not buying. It's all on the house. Plus any food you don't eat gets taken to a local homeless shelter" I tell him. "It's a great deal eh?" Seán says. The guys look at each other, and all agree on a chiefs choice buffet. "No alcohol though, marks allergic" bob says then tells me everyone else's. I nod and leave to the kitchen.

~Time skip 20 minutes~

I come walking back with 4 people carrying food.

The food:

I then ask what drinks they want, before going to get them

I then ask what drinks they want, before going to get them. "Told ya, (Y/N) rules!" Seán Yells.

AN: done