Chapter 29

Abby's POV.

Same day.

Hayes and I walk around the mall holding hands when we hear someone call his name. He turns around and about 5 girls shriek and run up to him. Dam it. He gives me an apologetic look and we walk over. "Hayes!!" "OMG IM YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" "I LOVE YOU." "Ewww. Hayes. Your back with that. You can do so much better." Someone says. I frown. "Yeah. She's an ugly whore! I'm perfect for you!" that one hurt. I wave a little and some people scream. "Look. She cuts herself. She's an attention seeker Hayes! leave her when you can!" Someone else shouts. Hayes grips my waist. "She'll probably commit when you break up baby! Leave her!" Now I feel the tears coming. "Don't listen to them baby. It's not true." I hear Hayes whisper in my ear. I nod slowly. "Look. She's crying. What a freak." Someone screams. "Why are all you people hating on her? If you want me to love you guys you should love the people I love." Hayes says. I smile slightly. He let's go of my waist and takes my hand and pulls me away. He takes me to the area by the bathrooms and pulls me into a hug. I cry into his shoulder. "Abby. Listen to me. I love you for you. Yes you cut and tried to commit but you had your reasons. Don't listen to them, they're just jealous." He says. I nod and pull away. "Thanks Hayes." I say. He smiles. "I love you Abby. More then anything don't let those things get in your head." He says. I nod. "I love you too." I say and I peck his lips.

-

"Hey. I'm gonna go to the bathroom then I'll meet you guys at the food court. Okay?" I say to Hayes. He nods and I walk off. After I wash my hands I notice some girls are looking at me and whispering. "Umm. Can I help you?" I ask. They smirk slightly. "Are you the girl Hayes was with?" A girl younger then me asked. I almost laugh. She looks almost 12 and she's wearing mini shorts a crop top and her make up is caked. "Yeah. Thats me." I say dully. "Well, stay away from him. He's mine." She says. I laugh. "Sure thing." I say turning around. "It's not like he'll want some suicidal freak over her anyway." The other girl says. I turn. I feel the tears threatening to spill over. "What is your problem. Maybe if you weren't such a bitch and actually treated the people Hayes loved he'd love you too." I snap. She laughs. "We all know your only just a toy. And when you break up with him we'll tweet #ripabby." She says. I blink. She thinks id commit. "Wow. Making some girl you don't know cry because your jealousy of her. That's real nice." Someone says. I turn and see 3 girls. The 12 year old blinks. "I'm not jealous of this suicidal bitch. I feel bad for her. And Hayes for having to deal with it." She says back. The other girl walks up to her and slaps her. "Look who's talking." She says then takes my arm and pulls me out of the bathroom. We get out and I wipe my tears. "Hey you okay?" One asks. I smile and nod. "Yeah. Thanks for that. I can't stand all the hate I get." I say. They smile. "No problem. I'm Dani. And this is Riely and Ryan. They're twins." She says pointing to the other two. I smile. "Hi. I'm Abby." I say. "Yeah we know. We know about you and Hayes and it all. We ship you guys." Riely says. I laugh. "Thanks." My phone goes off and I look down. Alex. "Get your fat ass out here. We have to go. I have a game." It says. I sigh. I know he's not joking. "I got to go. Can I get your numbers?" I ask. They nod and we switch phones. "Alright. Bye Abby. Well text you tonight." Ryan says. I wave and walk over to the food court.

-

"God. What took you so long." Alex whines. I shrug. "I was peeing." I say. "Abby. Why is your face all red. And your eyes. Have you been crying?" Will asks. My eyes widen. "N-no. Umm. I'm just a little hot. That's all." I say quickly. They nod hesitantly. "Let's go. I have a game." Alex whines. I sigh and we walk out the door. "Can I go withe Will and Hayes?" I ask. Ashley nods and me and Hayes run to the car. We hop in the back and Will hops in the front. "So what am I? Your chauffeur now while you make out?" he asks laughing. Hayes shrugs. "Well. If you insist." He says taking my face in his hand. I laugh as he connects our lips.

Hey guys. Sorry it's a short chapter. I'm just so tired. I'll try to update tomorrow but I have a busy weekend coming up. I hope you guys are liking the story. Leave me comments what you think. Follow me!!!!!! Love you all.

-Julia🌳