Chapter 35

Nash's POV (surprise)

How could I be so stupid. Ashley was all I had. She was there for me when no body was. I fucked up so badly. I've been calling and texting her non stop since yesterday at the beach. She didn't bother to pick up or respond. I've texted Abby and Alex but they ignore me too. I can't go on living with out her. I don't know why I did what I did with Jacky.

~~~flashback~~~ Friday night

"NASH!" Will called from down stairs. I groan and walk down the stairs. "What do you want Will." I say. I open my eyes and see a girl in front of me. Long brown pin straight hair. She has dark brown eyes and sun kissed skin. I will say she is hot but she doesn't compare to Ashely. "This is Taylor's sister. Remember you promised to show her around?" He asks. I did promise. "But I was suppose to go out with Ashely." I complain. "Just show her around Nash." He says. I sigh in defeat and go upstairs to change. I text Ashely once I'm done with the shower.

To Ashely my goddess🙌🙌- hey baby. I can't hangout today. I have plans with an old friend that came to visit. I will call you tonight?

From Ashely my goddess🙌🙌🙌- aww okay. Have fun. Love you.

To Ashely my goddess🙌🙌🙌- love you too.

It hurt me to lie but I don't need her to get suspicious. I'm only being forced to do this.

I walk down stairs and introduce my self to the girl. We wave goodbye to will

and head out.

Skipping to night.

I drop Jacky off at her friends house and head home. She wasn't as bad as I though she would be. We had a lot of fun. We walked around down town. We went to the mall. And had dinner. I get home and walk up stairs to call Ashely.

Phone call

A. Hello?

N. Hey baby. Missed you today.

A. Hey Nash. Missed you too. How was your day?

N. It was fun. How was yours.

A. Good I guess. I just stayed home and watched movies with Abby. Did you have fun with your friend?

N. Oh. Umm. Yeah. I missed him a lot.

A. Oh that's good. Do I know him?

N. Umm. No. He's um. Taylor's brother jack. Will's ex. I know they role up but we umm. Are really close.

A. Oh that's good. I'm gonna go to bed. Will I see you tomorrow?

N. Umm. I don't think so. Jack is leaving on Sunday so I was gonna spend the weekend with him. Is that okay?

A. Oh yeah defiantly I'm just gonna miss you.

N. I'll miss you too. Love you baby.

A. Love you too. Bye.

N. Bye.

I hate lying to her but I don't want her to be worried. I'm not gonna do anything.

I wake up and shower then head off to pick up jacky. I hug her hello and we hop in the car. "Would you like to go see movie?" I ask. She nods and smiles. "So Nash," she starts putting her hand on my thigh. "Thank you for showing me around. I'm having a great time." She says slowly moving her thumb back and forth. "Jacky." I say moving her hand. "I have a girlfriend." I say. She smirks at me. "Come on Nash. She doesn't have to know." She says. I shake my head and we walk into the movies. We buy tickets for the movie and take our seats. She puts her head on my shoulder and moves my arm around her shoulders. As the movie starts she starts to kiss my neck slowly. "Jacky. Stop. Please. Were in public someone can see." I say. She moves away slowly and looks at me. "Just wait for later baby." She says and the movie starts.

I walk her up to her door and hug her goodbye. "It was nice meeting you jacky." I say. She gives me a look and razes her eyebrows. "Oh Nash. Our night isn't over yet." She says pulling me inside. "Let me just call Ashley first. I promised so she doesn't get suspicious." She nods. "I'll be upstairs." She says strutting up the stairs. I dial Ashley's number.

A. Hello.

N. Hey babe. I miss you.

A. Yeah.

N. I'll see you tomorrow okay?

A. Sure.

N. Baby are you okay?

A. Yeah. I got to go. Bye.

N. Bye love you.

A. Bye.

That was weird. She must be on her period or something. I walk up stairs and find jacky. She walks up to me and starts kissing me. We fall back on the bed and she pulls my shirt off. As I pull her shirt off it doesn't hit me until later what I'm about to do.

End of flashback.

Hey guys. I will have another update later today or tomorrow. I decided I will do a sequel. Thanks for all the nice comments. They made me happy.

Love you all.

-Julia💕💕