Not knowing

Emma and Regina sat upon the couch with smiles pasted across their faces. As Regina felt a tear in her stomach from the laughter she used Emma as her support. Walking in sober and in one of Ruby's long tops Cesa stood at the door to admire her parents laughing. Once they'd noticed her Cesa approached and sat beside them giggling their heads off, which she didn't mind. "Me and your mom were just talking about how we think our love child's magic must be pretty strong." Cesa couldn't speak so just nodded as they looked to her impatiently and she shook her head. Clearly head shaking gestures weren't enough for those two.

"I'm not doing anything, I'll get forty lashes off you when I get home and have to dodge fire balls from you!" She stands up holding her arm and curling back up inside herself. Her plain mothers stood up, Regina with the saddest look upon her face. "So your still thinking about going back there? Cesa, you have ruby and us and we won't hurt you... No one here will." Regina's smile was the warmest thing the young brunette had ever encountered. As the olive skin hand reached out towards her own she freaked out placing her arms above her head. "I don't know." She didn't know because she still didn't understand their world. At least if he brought her mother through she'd know where she stood. Cesa hated lying so much to them, she admired the both of them so much.

Walking into her room Red was fast a sleep and there was no chance of her waking up. Uncovering the mirror she looked in placing her hands on the reflective material. "Hen." She sighed looking into his wise eyes. She loved older Henry, he might have been strange but with their moms he'd been the one to look after her. Which is one of the reasons he'd burnt the castle down. "Ces, I've been watching you." She raised her eyebrow scared he was going to say something about her acing too much. "They seem good, like you. I can see you want to stay there and not bring us through." She shook her head sitting down and crossing her legs on the floor, all she wanted was to hug him. Yet she wasn't about to deny him.

"They're nice please come with me?" Her voice pleaded as the statement iced up in her lungs. "You know I can't." The ice of her lungs had broken as she felt like she couldn't breathe. She'd have to choose. "There can only be one of us in the world." She shook her head slapping her hand upon the floor, angry with herself. If she'd only stuck with the plan or stayed with them, in her world. Though she didn't even feel like either world was home anymore. "The execution is in four days. I can't kill that boy! He's what 15? Cesa we might be a lot of things but we aren't our parents, we aren't murderers." She shook her head in agreement.

Thinking about it she looked into his eyes. A fully grown man, one she was proud to call brother. "Hen I'm so sorry." She shook her head furiously hoping she could give herself anything better than what she was feeling. "Are you happy Cesa?" His lips pressed against the mirror where her forehead rested. She nodded feeling the guilt for being happy with her other mothers. For not being able to save her family that side of the parallel universe. "Then there is nothing to be sorry about. I promise you, as long as you live a long and happy life that's all that has ever mattered to me." As Red rolled over opening her eyes Henry's reflection disappeared. "Baby!" Red rushed instantly to sooth Cesalie's crying. But all the kisses in the world couldn't save her sinking heart.