Fight II

Henry looked to Cesa with his worried face and she turned away to watch the fighting some more. "They're still my parents Hen." She looked down to the ground scuffing her new shoes on the floor. "Cesa if you don't do anything the good version of our parent will die!" Closing her eyes Cesalie Swan-Mills had never felt so alive, she allowed that powerful magic to flow through her body and into her veins. As if finally after so many years, she was free. Opening her eyes she looked to see the fight frozen still in time. Like they we're statues and Cesa wished she could keep them that way.

Walking over. The worst was yet to come as he hovered her hand over Regina's heart. She tugged it from it's place and held it frozen and glowing within her hand. A tear drop fell from her eye and roll down her cheek as she moved towards Emma. She knew in her heart that this was the right and only thing to do. Dragging Emma's heart from he chest she stood waiting to take the freeze off. She just wanted to see their wicked grins that gave her comfort one more time.

She figured it would have been easier to crush them in the freeze. Then she wouldn't have their voices convincing her not to do it. Taking the hearts within her hands she held them out as she revived a nod from her grandparents. Cesalie clenched her fists as tight as they could go letting the dust fall into the frozen air to linger there as she walked back away from the freezes area and collapsed in Reds arms. She clicked her fingers.

Watching the two evil versions fall to the ground confused the lovers as they turned around to see their baby girl crying and everyone cheering for her. "Cesa!" Regina ran straight over without any shoes on not caring that she'd stepped on glass. She took her two beautiful children within her arms and looked to Emma who was stood looking at her own dead body.

"Mom?" She snapped out of it and her big blue eyes turned to that family she loved so much. Running over she wrapped the three of them in her arms. "I love you all so much." Emma deepened the hug "we love you too mom." Henry spoke for the rest of them and the two children moved away as Emma pulled Regina in closer. Bringing the brunette in for a kiss in front of the whole town. Everyone began to cheer but Snow and Charming just let their jaws drop. They knew about it but they still couldn't have envisioned the evil queen kissing their daughter.

The portal began to make a strange noise and so everyone began to panic as they turned around to see an older version of Henry step through. "I can't fight him!" Henry said gorpeing at his own muscle size. "Looks messy." The older boy ran towards Cesalie taking her up within his arms and kissing her head with love. "Can't stay, wow..." He says looking towards himself "I was a dweeb." He laughs and tussles the top of Henry's head. Looking he noticed the ghostly woman stood beside Cesalie. "Red?" He rushed towards the girl and picked her up within his big strong arms placing her back beside his little sister. "Keep her safe and do me a favour. Don't let her go anywhere alone this time." Cesa saluted to her brothers orders as he picked up their mother dead bodies taking them through the portal.

The portal soon closed after the older Henry had gone but everyone stayed just to watch the family reunion hoping storybrookes strangest family was alright. Emma and Regina stood worrying about how their son would turn out looking like a womaniser. "I look so cool when I grow up." Cesalie just tickled the back of his neck and then turned to the love of her life. "Hey redhood". Gently she swung the slightly older brunette around and they paused a moment to smile at each other before kissing. She could hear her family clapping and soon the entire town was cheering for them. Finally she could get her happy ending.