Part 6

Myles, Jake , and I left around 2:30 in Myles truck. We got to my house and made sure Jake knew not to tell Anyone I slept over last night. Shortly after arriving at home Taylor and Kalin knocked on the door.
"Hey guys!" I said and hugged them both.
"I got some alcohol in my trunk and back seat." Kalin said and I smile I'm excitement.
"Perfect,"
"And I preordered pizzas and bought chips and dip." Taylor said and then we all started setting up around the house.
"I'll leave the guest rooms unlocked, but my room and my moms room needs to be locked." I said and they all nodded.
"So we have to get the lights hung up, the 7 minutes in heaven game ready, and then the music set up." Right when I finished speaking there was a knock on the door. Jake jumped up off my couch and ran to the front door. I giggled but Taylor and Kalin looked at us confused.
"I invited Alexis to help us set up." I said and they all smiled. Jake and Alexis walked in the room a few moments later. Alexis had on high waisted light wash jean shorts, and a tight fitting white cropped T. She looked really pretty, and I could Jake thought so to.
"Hey Alexis," I said and she smiled at me. "This is Kalin and Taylor" she waved at them and then Jake walked away with her to start setting up the DJ area.
"Taylor can you set up food?" Taylor nodded his head yes and walked outside to get the food.
"Kalin I'll help you get the Alcohol, and Myles can you go lock my door and my moms?" Myles nodded and went upstairs then me and Kalin went outside.
"So, who are you hoping to get in the game?" I asked him and he smiled.
"There's a girl named Chloe. She's in our choir class" he said and I instantly remembered her. Other than me, she's the only girl in the class who can sing.
"She seems nice, Did you invite her?" I asked and he nodded his head yes.
"I asked her during Choir yesterday and she said she'd be here" I smiled at him.
"Well we can make sure you get her for your 7 minutes." I said and he grabbed a keg and handed me a bag of bottled alcohol. We walked inside and set them in one of the many ice buckets set out.
We had to make at least 4 trips out to the car to get all of the alcohol. We had anything from Mikes Hard Lemonade to straight vodka. Then we also had 3 kegs and some boxes of beer.

"I think were good," I said walking around my house. The jacuzzi was set up, the alcohol and good was out, all the rooms were locked, the music was ready, and the game was prepared. We even had a mic for one of us to announce who's turn it was. I checked my phone and saw it was 7 so people would be arriving soon. I ran to the downstairs bathroom and checked my hair and outfit. My hair was straightened with and it fell down to hips. My make up was a light brown smokey eye with brown liner and mascara. Then my outfit was a plain white bralette, light pink high waisted short shorts, and and a tan cardigan. Then I put some pink gloss and my plain white vans. I walked back out and smiled when I saw Jake teaching Alexis how to DJ.
"You guys ready?" I said and Jake smiled at me.
"I'm excited" Alexis said smiling at Jake and then at me "I'm nervous for the game though." she said frowning at me.
"Don't be, I'll make sure you get someone you like." I said and she smiled at me.
"You to, Jake" I said winking at them and then I walked over to Myles.
"Who do you want to be in the closet with?" I asked him and he smirked at me.
"You," he whispered and I looked over to see Kalin and Taylor filling a cup with beer in the dining room.
"I wish," I said and smiled at me.
"I guess, Savannah Clayton. She's pretty cute" He said and I nodded my head at him and typed her name next to his in my phone. I had Chloe with Kalin, Savannah with Myles, now I just needed Taylor's girls.
"Hey Taylor," I shouted and he walked over to us. "Who do you want to be in the closet with?" I saw him blush and look down at his lap.
"There's a girl named Mandy in my math class, I can't get up the courage to talk to her. So if we get paired up it'll make it easier on me." He said smiling at me.
"How do you know she's coming?" I said smiling at him.
"I invited her group of friends that she hangs out with in math. They all agreed but don't worry it's only 4 girls." he said and I shrugged.
"I don't mind,"

After an hour or so At least 50 kids were here. I noticed all the girls my friends wanted to be paired up with showed up so I decided to start up the game. I grabbed the mic and got everyone's attention.
"Hey everybody, time to start up the game!" they all cheered and then I explained the instructions.
"So we will call a boys name and then a girls. Then you will go in that closet over there." I pointed to the closet in the far left corner of my living room.
"Then you will do whatever you want for 7 minutes. Now let's call a name!" I put my hand in the bowl and then pulled out a paper a read it aloud.
"Marcus Gaul and Sydney Stanley" Myles led them both to the closet and then started the timer sitting outside the door. I threw there names in the trash and then walked away to get a drink. I poured myself a beer and then took a gulp from it.
"Hey cutie" I turned around fully expecting to see Myles, but instead I saw Nash.
"Hey Nash" I said smiling at him.
"This party's great," he said smiling at me.
"Thanks, it's going pretty good" I said nodding my head. Just then I heard a buzzer go off and I saw the two come out of the closet. They both had messy hair and his shirt was backwards making me laugh.
"Okay next up is," I said and I grabbed the slip of paper. A smirk fell across my lips and I looked right at myles.
"Myles Parrish and Savannah Clayton" I said after pulling out two papers. I saw the savannah girl walk up to Myles and he looped his arm around her neck and walked over to the closet. I chuckled and walked over to the closet to start the timer and lock the door. I heard a little thud against the door and I remembered Myles pinning me against his door yesterday. I was instantly turned on and I really wanted him, but I knew he was busy right now.