Part 22

Last day if World Tour (Bay Area)

I left the stage and the crowd was huge. It was practically a stadium full but I couldn't help but smile to my self when I got off stage. 1 year and 3 months dating Myles and we're still going strong. Also I haven't cut since Myles and I broke up briefly last year. I've almost broke a few times a while back but I called Myles and he came straight over and cuddled with me in silence. He was the best things that's ever happened to me.

Him and Kalin regularly play on the radio now and me and Taylor do to. My mom and I have been doing good lately. She's gone to every show in California when we started our tour. Including this one, and her and Myles were actually on very good terms.

Alexis and Jake are still going strong and They both planned to be together for a while.

"Alayna you're on," she said smiling at me and I walked back in stage. I smiled at Myles and he looked really nervous for some reason. I smiled because I've never seen him have stage fright before.

"As many of you no Alayna and I have been dating for a while now," he said and I smiled at him a little takin back.

"Last time we were on your and we ended our concert in the bay I announced my feeling for her to my amazing fan base. I've been trying to think if how I could out do that this time." he said and I smiled at him with a peculiar look on my face. I looked over at Kalin trying to get some answers and then I heard the crowd erupt in cheers and screams. I looked at the crowd and then back over at Myles. When I looked over I noticed he was niw down on one knee and he was holding up a small black box.

"Alayna will you marry me?" he said opening te box to reveal a beautiful domain ring and I couldn't help the tears from falling. I covered my mouth with my hands and jumped up and down.

"Yes! yes of course" I said and he stood up an slid the ring on my ring finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him an then hugged him tightly still jumping in excitement.

"I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with any one else," he said an I smiled. I couldn't imagine it either.

The end.

*** I'm so sad this over like I can't even right now..😭😢😫. But don't fret you guys! this may be the end but it's also the begging if a new book! Keep reading if you wanna read my new Nyles parrish fanfic!***