Unveiled

Once we got Jack Yeon we exited the classroom and Taehyung finally set me down.

"No more carrying me! None of you! Manager orders!" I order fixing my skirt. The boys weren't even paying attention to me. All of their eyes were on Jack. RIP Yeon. But I couldn't care less if he dies. The fact that he broke into my home and invaded my privacy is beyond the limit for forgiveness. Why would he even say those rumors I don't even know him!?
"Jack Yeon what were you doing in Y/n's home?" Jin asks almost yelling. I breathe and look at him with a straight face. 
"I saw the door opened." He answers in a normal tone. Huh. Guess he isn't intimidated yet.
"So? That doesn't give you a reason to go inside and take a picture of her." Namjoon declares standing up tall.
"It wasn't just her-" 
"That's not the damn point!" Yoongi interrupts jerking his hands in the air. I gasp in shock and the boy takes a step back.
"The point is that you trespassed private property and slut-shamed our manager!" Yoongi continues grabbing Jack by the neck. The boys didn't stop him they just stared at the struggling boy. "How are you going to make up for this?" Taehyung questions with a dark scowl. Oh no. They've gone off the edge.
"Answer the damn question, Yeon!" Jimin yells furious.
"Or else..." Jungkook adds with a warning look.

Before I knew it Hoseok shouted, "Die! Choke him! Choke him, Yoongi!"

Without hesitation I watched as Yoongi's grip tightened and my eyes went wide.
They were serious!? No, They were dead serious! What!? No they couldn't do this! They're reputation. They're fans. Everything. It'll be ruined. 

"STOP!" I cry pushing the D-boy to the ground. He let go of Jack Yeon and fell to the ground. Then I get up and look at all of them raging.
"WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO!? YOU WERE ABOUT KILL SOMEONE! OH MY GOD! THINK OF YOUR REPUTATION! THINK OF YOUR ARMY! WHAT WOULD YOU DO, HUH!? IF YOU KILLED HIM?! BTS KILLED A BOY OVER HIM SLUT-SHAMING THE GIRL OF THEIR DREAMS?! THAT'S- THAT'S- UNFORGIVABLE!" I let out my wrath and run away. No way was I going to stay put after what I just witnessed. And this time they can't stop me. They will not stop me. I don't even know how to stop. Or what I'm feeling. Should I be happy they would protect without limits or upset at their actions?
I don't even know! Ugh!
Can one day just go right for me for once?!
The day went by slow but it was the same.
The boys would avoid me and try their best not to make contact with me. That being said, they didn't sit with me nor did the day feel the same.

It changed. I changed. I yelled at k-pop idols and called them idiots. I suck. I really do.
I have no idea what's going inside their heads right now but I could tell they were upset. No doubt.

Time skip~
I gulp down my thoughts and walk to the club room. I don't know what I'm thinking either but I am the manager so I have to be here
"Hello?" I say opening the door.
"Welcome my lady, to the Bangtan Club!" They announce with wide fake smiles but they vanish once they notice it was me. I sigh and walk towards them.
"Let's get to work." I speak in a cold manner not looking at none of them. I begin to walk to the nearest desk and sit down.
I hear footsteps approach the door and the boys get into their places with upset faces.
"Welcome. To the Bangtan Club." They say in unison. Their tones where different now. More low and calm. Nah to be honest more like an unpleasant tone.
"Thanks for having me~" I hear a familiar voice say in a very annoying accent. I turn around to see the botch from before. Jenn. Ugh great. No wonder the boys-
"Oh what is she doing here?" Jenn questions scrunching her nose in disgust. 
"F*ck off, Jenn. I'm their manager." I answer for myself since I know the boys are probably done with me.
"Aw~ Poor boys. They have to deal with this virgin all day." Jenn coos getting closer to Hoseok. I gulp down any jealous thoughts and give her the stink eye.
What is her problem with me? 
Hoseok doesn't back up once Jenn was against his chest resting her head on it. I claw my nails into my palm and grit my teeth in silence. 
"The manager is a virgin?" Hoseok asks. Ouch. They don't even say our manager anymore. I guess I deserve it.
"Hmm? You mean you guys didn't know? She's the last virgin in this school. Her best friend has dated many boys in the past but let's be honest girls like Rose do it for the kicks." Jenn winks cuddling against Hoseok's chest. I blush at the thought. Rose wasn't a virgin but she acted like one. Well at least she didn't talk about it. I am a virgin but so what!? I'm not giving my body to anyones long as I live! What's their point in being a virg? 
"Ms. Yi, may you get off my chest?" Hoseok says in a bothered way looking down at Jenn. 
"Sure Mr. Jung, but I must ask why can't I? After all I am your guest." She giggles. Blegh.
"That may be true but-"

"But it's true. So treat me good... Daddy~" She slanders cuddling with him. Hell no! No way in a million years!
"GET OFF HIM!" I demand getting up. The boys look at me in surprise and Hoseok too.
"We made a deal Ms. Jelly." Jenn reminds me gripping onto him. I can feel my face turning bright red of my anger and walk towards her.
"I don't care. The deal's over!" I yank her away from Hobi and push her towards the door.
"Out now! You aren't welcomed here!" I order pointing at the door behind her.
"What you can't make me!" Jenn argues back.
"These boys were willing to kill for me. I'm willing as well." I remind her with a sharp and dead glare. Jenn looks at me with wide yet fearful eyes. 
"Y-you... You're insane!" She shrieks and leaves the club room.
I turn around to face the boys and they all look at me the same way Jenn was doing.
Hoseok was the only one smiling. 
"Our manager sure is the possessive type." Hobi points out with a smirk.
The boys' expressions didn't change despite what he said and soon even his smile disappeared.
No. No... I messed up again.
"I have to go!" I yell crying and run out the door.
Dashi run run run! Sorry..

I went home after the incident. Crying.

"I'm home!" I announce and then walk into my room wiping my tears.
Mom wasn't here. I was alone. Again. My life is just so bad right now. I get slut shamed. I yell at my fave idols. And then I make them fear me.

I throw my stuff aside and fall onto my bed curling in a ball like Jimin. I grab my pillow and sob into it. 
"I'm sorry! *sob* I'm sorry! *wails* I-I'm sorryyy!" I yell in pain. 

Was it my fault? Why was I apologizing? They almost killed someone! I can't even think straight anymore. 

After a while there was a knock on my door. I don't even bother getting up since I already knew who it was.

"What?!" I cry digging my head into the pillow. 

"We're sorry." I hear Jimin's voice utter. I stay silent not knowing what to say.
"Y/n... Are you feeling well?" I hear the world wide handsome boy ask.

I sniff and curl back into my ball still not saying a word.

"We're really sorry Y/n." Yoongi's says in his soothing voice. 
"I'm sorry." I finally say.
"For what?" Jungkook questions.

"For yelling at you and freaking you all out." I mumble. The boys were quiet for a moment and then approach me sitting on my bed. "Oh no. No need to apologize for that." Namjoon assures with his dimples appearing.

"That was hot." Taehyung adds hugging me. I blush and then look at him.
"What?" I ask sitting up.

"The way you got jealous of Jenn and us was very cute." Hoseok informs me. I was jealous. But I thought I wasn't obvious. Ugh I guess I was.
"She really is a bundle of love~" Jin squeals hugging me. The boys nod or say in agreement and then one by one join the hugs.

I giggle as they give me warmth and they showed they're love for me.
"Do you forgive us?" Yoongi asks still hugging. His voice makes me wanna sleep~ I snap out of my fantasies and say, "Mhm~ Do you?"

"Of course!" They answer in unison.
"I love you guys!" I confess wrapping my arms around them.

"She confessed!" Namjoon announces.

"Wait no!" I regret everything.
"Your ours, noona"  Jungkook purrs.
"And we are yours hehe~" Jimin adds.
"No you didn't hear anything!" I lie.
"Yes we did~" TaeTae states and cuddles against my back.
"And we love you too." He adds.
"I wouldn't go that far." Yoongi blushes and breaks the embrace.
"Yoongi-ah. Don't you love Y/n?" Hoseok questions looking at him.

He hesitates and looks away sucking his teeth.
"Maybe." 

YOOONGGGIII! NOTICE ME SENPAI!