chapter seven

Dear Harry,

I can still hear your voice echo through the hallway of our apartment. I can still hear the floorboards creak where you walked. You're still here for me but at the same time I can't touch you or feel you.

It's been weeks now and now I'm becoming impatient. The pain is still there but I've learnt how to deal with it now. I'm getting used to the bed being cold and empty. I'm getting used to the fact that you're gone and I hate it. I don't want to get used to it. I'm still holding onto the hope that you'll walk through the door one day soon with your infamous greeting  that you would always do when you got back to ou place at night, 'Honey, I'm home"  You're such a dork and I fucking love it.

I've started to go out, not in the way that Liam had first suggested but it's a start. I just keep going out partying, drinking, smoking. Pretty much all the things you hated me doing whilst we were together but I can't help it. It helps numb me so it doesn't quite hurt that much.

I've been plastering this fake smile onto my face and hoping that no one notices.I'm going out with my good friends and doing things that would normally make the bets nights ever. 

I should be laughing but there's something wrong.

Shit, I miss you.

Yours sincerely,
                           Louis Tomlinson