chapter ten

Okay so here's the start of the new format of the book. I never intended on this being a very long story so there's probably only a few more chapters of this left.

I actually broke down writing this chapter, it's kind of why it took me a little while to write.

Please let me know if you're enjoying this xx

____________________

"Harry, stop it!" Louis giggled, trying his hardest to get away from his boyfriend's hands as he tickled the smaller boy. Harry was laughing with him, the sounds of  laughter echoing through their shared apartment.

"Never!" Harry replied as he continued to tickle Louis' sides until tears began to run down his face from laughing too hard.

"Harry," Louis whined. Harry stopped tickling him, instead keeping his hands on Louis' waist as he peered down at him.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Harry whispered causing a blush to spread over Louis' face. No matter how many times he heard it, Harry never failed to make him blush like a little school girl, "I love you."

"I love you, always."

"Louis? Are you in here?" Someone called from down the hallway causing Louis to groggily open his eyes from where he was tucked under the covers.

"I'm here," Louis replied, voice shaky from all the crying he had been doing recently. His dream had been interrupted, all he wanted to do was close his eyes and relive the memories that was being replaced in his dreams. He could faintly hear footsteps gradually get closer.

"Fuck... Lou, when was the last time you left this bed?" Niall asked. Louis could practically hear the worry in the Irish boy's voice. All the boys were worried about Louis.

"It's been a few days," Louis admitted, "I've been up to go to the bathroom but that's it."

"You haven't eaten at all?" Niall raised his eyebrow moving to sit down next to Louis on the bed. His voice was so soft, so gentle when he was talking to Louis.

It had been killing Niall to see him in such a way. Louis used to be the funny one. The carefree, fun-loving, Louis Tomlinson That always had Niall laughing with just a simple word.

Shaking his head, Louis whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry to me?" Niall wondered with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this. So broken... I wish I could fake a smile, Niall. I wish I could feel something apart from pain but I just can't," Louis confessed, voice breaking at the end of his sentence as tested began to pool in his eyes.

Niall reached out to run a hand through Louis' hair softly to comfort him causing the smaller boy's eyes to close at the feeling.

"You don't ever have to pretend for me, Lou. You're my best mate, hell, you're my brother. I'm always here for you," Niall informed before sighing, "That's why I'm here."

"Is something wrong? Is Harry okay?" Louis immediately sat up, anxiety taking over. Niall sighed once again.

"Harry's in town, " Niall started watching Louis' eyes widen at his words, "He's staying with me until he figures out what he's doing-"

"He should be here, he should be with me," Louis grumbled brokenly. Niall nodded, taking one of the smaller boy's hands in his.

"I know, " Niall smiled sadly, "I just needed to let you know."