Chapter 7

(Anxiety's POV)

I laid there for about ten minutes before I decided to get up and have a shower. I took a quick shower as I didn't want to be with my thoughts too long even though I did have my favorite Evanescence playlist in the background. I dressed in my normal attire and then fixed my hair after applying foundation and my eyeshadow as normal. I made my way into the kitchen and as usual Patton was in the kitchen. You know I'd never admit it but i've always considered him to be like a parent to me. I learned he was my biological father ad was Logan but they acted like they weren't my parents so i went along with that as i thought they didn't want me. I sat down in my normal seat and waited for breakfast. Logan was in there already he was reading a newspaper and princy walked in not long after looking handsome as always. No Anxiety stop thinking like that he'll never like you back. Prince sat down in his normal spot saying a quicky good morning then sipping the coffee Patton had handed him. He also handed me a coffee and I nursed it as well. I wanted to ask Logan if I could read the paper when he was finished but i knew he was still mad about the panic attack Thomas had. He thinks i caused it. I didn't i actually helped it. When thomas has a panic attack I use all of my strangth to pull his panic onto me witch causes me to have horrible panic attacks and if there is enough panic in Thomas's system then i'll override and pass out leaving what's left of the panic on Thomas which causes him to have a small panic attack. All of them blame me for it. I wonder what they would think if they new. I brushed the thought of and decided to go ahead and ask Logan if I could have a look at the paper once he was done. As if on que he folded the paper and placed it down in front of him. I decided now would be a good time for me to speak up. "hey Logan?" i said. "what half-wit, sarcastic remark do you want to say Anxiety" He snapped. I swallowed roughly trying to to show how much the comment affected me. "can i.. look at the paper?" i asked "what?" he said confused at the softness i my voice. "can I look at that newspaper." I asked. "yeah.. sure.. the correct term is may I look at the newspaper." he said correcting my grammar. I took the newspaper and flipped to the opituare. I don't know why I always look at the obituare i just did. It was interesting to see who died i'm not really sure why. I normally wait until after breakfast to read it but since I was early to breakfast and Logan was already done I decided to do it now. Not long after Patton came out with the food. It was pancakes, eggs and Bacon. We all ate the other three having small conversation me just staying silent as per usual. I was the first to finished and I got up washing my plate and then heading back to my room.