.Brunch.

"I'm starving," Mamrie says, slurring her words a little bit, but not drunk yet. She's so pretty. Just look into those eyes, and there's no way getting out.

Pulling up to McDonalds, I accidentally hit the curb.

Whoops.

I back up a little bit to hear someone yell, "NO, NOT ME. I'm too young to die!"

I slam the brakes, and look into the rear view mirror, only to see the one and only Grace Helbig.

She is frozen in her pose, her hands over her head, one hand higher so she can still hold her wrap, and her foot stretched out in the air, as if to try to stop the car.

"You're lucky Mamrie wasn't driving, or else we would've been driving to the emergency room."

"Well, no wait a-," Mamrie starts to protest. Suddenly she becomes quite interested in her shoes. "Yeah, she's right."

"So, you guys want to eat?" Grace breaks the long silence, and we agree that we need food.

"I'll have a salad, and Hannah here will have strawberry-banana smoothie with a breakfast burrito." She smiles at the cashier, who happily puts in the order. She pulls out her wallet, but I whip mine out faster than her. "Here you go, Sydney," I read her tag. "Keep the change."

"So, Grace, you ready for the fanfiction sketch?" I smile at her awkwardly.

In No-Filter shows, we reenact fan fiction that our our very DESCRIPTIVE fans have written of us doing different stuff, from fighting cancer, to karaoke.

"Well, someone didn't read the script carefully, or at all," Mamrie says, laughing as she drinks her sweet tea. She practically choked on her drink when I asked Grace about it.

"It's HartSquared tonight, Hannah."

I frown. It's not like I don't like Mamrie. I just feel uneasy around her. Intimidated, if you will.

This was not helping that case.

"So, let's practice. Grace you're narrator, right?"

"Yeah Mames, let's go through it once."

Now, I'd be lying if I said the McDonalds people weren't looking at weirdly as we performed. I'd also be lying if I said that we were not asked to leave by the clearly homophobic cashier.

We finished running though the script in the car, and then we headed over to the theater.

---------------

So...... This is keeping your attention long enough to read the note at the end, eh?

Well, I'm impressed.

-ninja.