New Home (Chapter- 1)

Third Person's POV:

The principal had just entered his office with a cup of coffee and sat down in his favorite leather chair after sending some unruly children back to their respective classrooms. Something was off though... the chair had felt sticky and mushy. He tried to get up but he was stuck. He knew instantly who may have caused such an incident," Nino Smith". His eyes were filled with fire and rage as he screamed the name of the troublemaker into the PA system. 

"Nino, I want you in my office now!" The principal exclaimed on the intercom.

"Oh... Nino is in trouble again. Will she ever learn?" The teacher muttered disappointingly and shook her head. Students giggled and snickered meanwhile Nino smirked mischievously in triumph. 

Nino got up with joy and made her way to the principal's office. " Yes, principal Pusam, what seems to be the problem?" 

"Sit,"principal Pusam commanded with sternness in his voice. "Gladly," Nino said smiling as she sat down on a black soft chair. 

"What you have just done is unacceptable." Principal Pusam stated as if he was making a fact.

"Like I haven't heard that before, but go on ahead if you may," I said with not a care in the world.

"What did you just say?" Principal Pusam said with anger piercing through his eyes like he was ready to fight me.

"Nothing... apparently", I chuckled.

"Nino, I'm sick and tired of your behaviour-"

"Thank you, next."

"Nino! Do not interrupt me." He pointed at me. Hell, I could even see his veins.

"I can do whatever I like. You can't tell me what to do." My dad usually donates money to them, they are like business partners or whatever.

"Oh, yes I can. You're expelled from now on."

What?

Did I just here that?

"You can't do that! My dad basically owns this school."

"Fine but until you learn how to behave yourself, you can come back but don't consider yourself lucky now." He shooed me away with his chicken-leg looking hands.

"Bu-"

"You're dismissed!"

"Listen!" I stomped my feet.

"Enough, Nino or I'll have you expelled for good." I slammed the door, and left. How dare him!? What am I going to tell dad now??

I'm going to miss my friends, my neighbourhood... he can't do this but what choice do I have?

I have brought his upon myself, I sighed as my mind replayed the recent events.

I am so busted when I reach home!