Marie

Marie stepped slowly into the small, dimly-lit waiting room and took a seat by the door. The office was aptly themed: walls of deep velvet lined with gold, visible only by the flames of exotic scented candles scattered about on classy, vintage furniture. As intended, the mood was enough to encourage sensual, inappropriate thoughts within the clients that it welcomed before their sessions had even begun.

Until two years ago, Marie had been an average 24-year-old; an ambitious woman of fair complexion, fiery red hair, and with an insatiable desire for intimacy and sex. However, a messy breakup with her last boyfriend stole the latter away from her, rendering her incapable of feeling any form of further closeness with anyone else – even with the rare few that she tried it with since.

Being in a similar position once, her friend soon suggested a specific therapist unlike any other, a former psychologist employing expert methods used in the field for 'sexually stimulating purposes.' 'Sensatiable,' his business was called, and Marie saw it as her only option if she was to ever reclaim her sexuality again.

Three knocks on the doctor's door from within indicated that it was already her turn, but not before a disheveled woman stumbled out with her heels hanging by her trembling fingers, giggling incoherently. The lady at the front desk smirked and glared playfully at Marie – as if this was routine, and she was next.

Her anxiousness doubled. As if that scene wasn't enough, she also caught a glimpse of the doctor inside with his back to the door, rolling his tight shirt sleeves down from his large arms and fixing his dark hair. A man so perfect wasn't at all what she expected, but she certainly didn't mind.