Submission

'Good evening, Ms. Fennec,' he said, his voice fittingly deep and smooth. A wry smile shaped his lips as she entered his office, always preferring his clients somewhat uncomfortable and intimidated. 'Please, don't be scared. Take a seat and we'll begin.' Marie sat on the leather bedchair facing opposite the man sitting cross-legged while scanning various documents with the end of a pen between his teeth. 'Two years? This might be harder than I thought,' he mumbled, then handed the papers and his pen over to her. 'Just read through, make sure all your details are correct, and sign there at the bottom.'

Much of what they said was overwhelming, detailing the procedure of the session and its many 'risks.' Nonetheless, she signed and handed everything back to Dr. Roberts. 'Great. Now, lie down where you are, and we'll go through some exercises together.' She did, shifting into a comfortable position and trying hard not to be put off by the doctor sitting on his stool so close to her; both of them could clearly hear each other's heavy breathing, but neither mentioned it.

'To begin with, I want you to close your eyes and take a few deep breaths with me,' he softly said. Her chest rose and fell eagerly in rhythm with his breaths, and soon, her entire body was relaxed enough for Marie to feel as though she was both floating and sinking in place at the same time. She stared into the deep darkness that covered her eyes and focused intently on the energy the doctor seemed to give her – not sexual, but totally peaceful.

Her body flinched as he rested one hand on her knee, but her mind seemed to accept it without thought. Even as she subconsciously questioned his actions and her own lack of a reaction, she was totally calm, keeping her eyes shut. This didn't change as the man's fingers ran gently up her leg, softly dragging every crevice of his skin over her thigh until the edge of her skirt was pushed to her subtly bucking hips.

Like magic, electric waves of excitement surged throughout her body, her mind free from anything holding her back as her body took over. Timid, uncontrolled gasps and moans escaped her parted lips. Her back arched at every touch and rub. The man's deep groans echoed about her empty head, shaking her very core.

Marie was back, and craving more.