Ecstasy

As he continued further around her inner thighs, Marie opened her weak legs, trembling with pleasure. 'More, Ms. Fennec?' he whispered from below. 'Mo...more...' she responded, audibly aching for it. Another shock disturbed her peace as she felt her thin panties pulled aside, allowing his strong fingers to enter and steal any sense of doubt from her.

Faster, her muscles tightened.

Harder, her legs bent unnaturally.

Stronger, her face clenched in ecstasy.

The man pulled away, leaving Marie out of breath and drowned in delight. 'More, Ms. Fennec?' he repeated, knowing he'd already gone too far. Taking her erratic nods as an answer, he leaned over and kissed her deeply, pulling her dress down for his hands to grope her sensitive breasts with incredible need. He stood her up, naked and barely able to keep herself upright, and guided her to her knees as she felt his body on the way down. 'Good girl,' he groaned, 'You know what you want.'

She fumbled with his belt, then his zipper, until the hard outline of his thick member could be seen stretching the fabric of his underwear. She giggled, looking up into his waiting eyes as she teased the elastic that stopped its escape. Now, it was him begging, 'Please, Ms. Fennec. We both need this.' Finally, her long finger curled and pulled the fabric down, allowing his throbbing cock to jump into her desperate hands.

His neck fell back, rocking his hips back and forth as Marie worked at him with years of suppressed sexual tension. Her wet lips, enveloping the head, met her fingers as they pulled his shaft expertly.

Faster, he growled low.

Harder, his thighs tensed in disbelief.

Stronger, his hands gripped her hair hopelessly.

As he felt himself at the edge, as he had left her, he felt there was one thing left to do. The man pulled her away from him, picked Marie up, and placed her on the chair again, her legs hanging off the edge. She continued moaning, inaudibly pleading for more while locking her legs around his bare waist. He held the tip of his cock just before her pulsing pussy as he kissed her again, holding her hands above her head with the little endurance they both had left. She couldn't wait any longer: she pulled her legs in, forcing his hips forward until his cock was deep inside her. They both rocked as fast as they could, lost and detached from reality as one flesh, fully submitting to their animalistic desires.

The doctor finished and fell, exhausted, beside her.

Ten minutes of silent dressing later, the two of them exchanged playful, satisfied looks, and parted. Marie looked as careless and ecstatic as the woman that came before her as she stumbled to the door with her shoes around her fingers and a phone number slipped into her bag.