💛Imagine.3: You're Pregnant With His Child

*Reader POV*
"(y/N)... (y/N) ~", I hear my husband say.

I hum and stretch a little. I feel my husband, Michael Jackson caress my thigh. I slowly open my eyes and look at him. He smiles at me and lifts his hand to stroke my hair.

"Happy anniversary my angel...", he whispers into my ear and then kisses my forehead. I smile and look at him.

Michael sits up and stretches. He smiles down at me.

"You stay here in bed, my love.", he smiles down at me.

I smile back as he goes downstairs. But suddenly I feel a pain in my stomach. It felt like I could throw up any second... I hurried into the bathroom and threw up into the toilet and flushed. I sigh when the pain went away a little but... How?... Then I remembered... I didn't have my period since 2 months... I open up the bathroom drawer and pull out a pregnancy test. I sigh and did what I had to do. I nervously waited for the result and pace back and forth.

What if I was finally pregnant? Michael and I had tried to get a child for 5 years, we both just loved children! When the time was up, I grabbed the test and looked at it and I couldn't believe my eyes. I tear up and smile to myself as I wipe my tears off. It was positive! I squealed. This is the best timing! I went to the bed and put the test into the drawer of my nightstand. I quickly lay into our bed. I was already planning on making a picnic at a sunflower field with him today, I could tell him these exciting news while we are there! Oh he will be so happy when he hears about this! I smile to myself and I hear the door open. I looked at the door and there he was. My dear husband. He walks over to me with my favourite flowers and hands them to me. I sit up and take them smiling. We both leaned in and kissed sweetly. No tongue yet so many emotions. We parted and I smile as he took my hand into his larger ones.

He guided me to the dining room where breakfast was set. I smile at him and kiss his chin happily. He got a vase and we put the flowers in it. We sat down and eat.

"Applehead...this is amazing! Everyday I fall more and more for you!", I smile gleefully.

"I am so deep in your sweet love baby, I'm not sure if I can go even deeper, if yes, I think I am falling even deeper everything I get to see your honey sweet smile.", he smiles at me shyly and blushes.

I smile happily and look deep into his beautiful brown eyes. He grins. We both eat and keep telling each 9ther how happy we were with each other.

"So Mikey... I thought we could go to the sunflower field and do a picnic there. What do you think?", I smile at him.

"That sounds like fun, sweetheart!", he grins.

Michael and I had many things in common and one of these things are our childlike behaviour.

"But first, since it's still noon. How about we go to the bedroom? I have a surprise for youuu.", he smiles and grabs my hand.

I nod and smile at him as he drags me to the bedroom. He walks into his closet and comes back with a box and hands it to me.

"Michael... Is this for me?", I look at him shocked.

"Of course you dummy! Today is a special day for me and I want to make you happy!", he grins as I slowly opened the box.

I saw new art supplies and a dress I have always wanted!

"How did you know?", I ask as I took the dress out smiling softly.

"You were drawing this a lot of times, you know...", he smiles.

A necklace fell out of the dress and I lift it up. It was a necklace that had a ring, I examined it carefully and saw that the inside of the ring contained our names. I smile and hug him.