💜Imagine.4: You're An Artist

*Reader POV*
My paintbrush was dragged along the canvas as I tried to pour my heart and soul into my next piece. I sigh, this needs more light colours I thought as I stood in front of my canvas that was smeared in darker shade, a woman standing in it barely visible by the dark colours I used. I stopped in my tracks as I heard my phone ring and I put my brush away and grabbed it looking at the caller, it was my best friend and manager (Y/F/N). I accepted the call and went to the kitchen as I pressed the phone on my ear.

"Hey (y/N)!", she exclaimed happily.

"Sup (y/f/N).", I said reaching for a cereal bar.

"I got a new commission for you! He apparently is very famous, he didn't say who he was though, one of his body guards called me to tell me the commission. They will get us tomorrow and take us to him!", I felt her grin.

"That sounds interesting! I think it might be good that I got a new commission, I just can't get any inspiration lately you know?", I opened the cereal bar and took a bite from it.

"Then this will be refreshing for you girl.", she said to me.

"Yeah... You coming over today?", I grin cheekily knowing she wouldn't say no.

"Of course! I'll be there in a few minutes!", She exclaimed.

"OK see y-", she end the call and I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

I heard my doorbell and opened the door to see my friend and I looked at her surprised.

"The fuck, where you standing in front of my door the whole time??", I look at her questioning.

"Who knows.", she wriggled her eyebrows at me.

I laugh and let her in. She went inside the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"I'm hungry.", she says looking inside the fridge.

I smile and shake my head at her chuckling. We both are friends since elementary school when I changed schools.

"I think there are some leftovers still.", I told her and she took the leftovers out.

I made food earlier but couldn't eat all of it by myself.

"You really need to move to my house girl, I keep cooking for two.", I told her as she got the food out happily.

"I really need to, your food tastes like heaveeennnn!", she days with her mouthful.

I laugh at her, she was wearing her business suit and stood there W talking with her mouthful.

"Thanks babe.",I grin and blew a kiss at her.

She laughs and we both chat the whole night and then fell asleep on my bed.

**the next day**
I woke up with a weight on top of me. I groan and open my eyes and saw (y/f/N) laying on me wearing my sweatpants that were too big for me. I poke her and she groans. I poke her some more and she sits up.

"Wha? Oh morning (y/N).", she says half asleep.

I stretch and yawn.

"Morning, let's get ready and eat some breakfast... When are we getting picked up for the commission?", I ask.

"In...", she looks at her watch,"about 3 hours or so.", she slowly gets off the bed and walks towards my closet and opens it, she let's some of her clothing in my closet so she doesn't have to take stuff with her when she stays at my place.

She takes a black blazer, a V neck black silk shirt and a pair of black trousers. I whine and get up and walked towards my closet too. I looked in my closet and thought about what I should wear, since we are getting picked up I maybe should wear something fancy but I will work there and well no one can work with paint while wearing something fancy and expensive. Orrr I could wear something fancy and change into my work clothes when I have to start painting. I smile to myself and get my blazer out that had shoulder pads and was holographic, a a black tight turtleneck shirt and some black mom pants. I grabbed my leggings and a flannel shirt that was covered in some paint. I walk to the bathroom where (y/f/N) was, she was changing in her outfit. I went Infront of my mirror and brush my teeth, then I washed my face and put on some mascara and then I put on my clothes. As I was changing, (y/f/N) went to the kitchen. I look at my hair and combed through it a little and went to the kitchen and saw (y/f/N) preparing breakfast. I smile to myself and help her.