Chapter 2

The new boy whimpers softly, his breaths slow and shallow. On the brink of death. Been there, done that.

I run to the bathroom and grab several cloths and damp them. Some hot some cold and then I grab the first aid kit and some towels. I go back to the room and begin helping him.

I clean his wounds. Black eyes, busted lips, broken nose, bruised chest and stomach. Bruises in the shape of hands up and down his legs. The worst part, how swollen his vagina was.

I bandage what needed. Blood still seeped from between his legs. I take a few gauz and create a makeshift pad, taping it to him. I look around and see nothing of use.

Tomorrow Chandler will go shopping to "apologize" for tonight. Such an asshole.

I go back to my room and grab some clothes. I take them to the boys room and careful dress him. Now. Maybe he won't be so bad tonight. God, I wish I had someone to take care of me after the first night. It's hell.

The boy winces when he moves his legs so I pull them back apart. Doing so causes him to tense up and whimper loudly.

I quickly quiet him before going back to my room. He was not going to be the reason I lose a fifth child.

*****

Chandler was leaving me alone. No sex, no beatings. Nothing. Good news for me, bad news for Matthew.

Matthew, that's the new kid, had been with us a few weeks. And in those few weeks, he had been raped a handful of times every day. I sat back and did nothing.

What could I do? I was 10 months pregnant, could drop at any moment. I couldn't risk losing this child or having Chandler touch me again. A plan. I needed to come up with a plan and I knew just how to do it.

A few days before my twins, Chalice and Charlie, birthday I walk over to Chandler.

"Can we go to the store?"

Chandler looks at me and scoffs. "For what?"

"The twins birthday is in a few days and I want to make them a cake but we don't have all the ingredients."

Chandler rolled his eyes. "You know I don't like you going outside."

I put a hand on his should lovingly, keeping my gag to myself. "I know but I also know how much you love taking me out. Showing the world amd me that you stole me and no one is looking for me now. It's been ten years. They've given up on me."

Chandler puts his hand on mine and squeezes. He smiles at me before kissing me. "Exactly. Yeah, we can go."

I smile and kiss back. "Great. I'll go get ready."

He let's my hand go and I walk up to my room. This has to be perfect. I can't let him continue this and I need my children to have a normal life. This will be my only chance at freedom.

After I get ready I am waiting at the door. I snuck a knife in my pants and it's ready to be used. This hell has gone on long enough and it is time that we get our freedom.

We walk to the car hand-in-hand. Barf. He opens the door for me and helps me in. I buckle up and look around. There are several people outside. This is it. Freedom.

Chandler gets in and puts the key in. He looks out of his window and curses under his breath. Damn right motherfucker. It's go time.

I yank the knife out, cutting myself in the process and stab him in his stomach. A blood boiling scream escapes him as he reaches for the spot. I stab him once more in his shoulder. "You sick son of a bitch!"

I throw off my seat belt and wobble out of the car. The people outside are looking at us. "Call 911, my name is Kurt Hummel! I was kidnapped ten years ago!" I run to the nearest person. I know he's not going to try anything now. Not with all these witnesses. "I have three children in that house and there is a new boy he just kidnapped!"

After that, everything goes left. One minute I see Chandler screaming at cursing at me from his car, and the next, nothing.

*****

It was a dream. I'm going to live here forever. My body is stiff, I can't move.

Did he read my mind? Why am I stuck?

"Wake up bitch!"

I open my eyes and look around. Nothing. What the fuck?

Am I dreaming? Did I dream the rescue? No. Beeps. I hear beeps all around me but I don't know from where.

I can't move. I can't open my eyes. Nothing. Oh my God. My baby! I will my hands and arms to move, but they don't. Shit.

Where am I? Am I safe? Are my children safe?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 29, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

You Saved Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें