Chapter 1

(A/N: This is a four shot that happened b/w Spoby's anniversary night and 4x01..After the intro of 3x17)

(Later that night) In Spencer's room:

A black hooded tall figure appeared in her room from window. Spencer fell asleep crying on her sofa when someone locked her room from inside and the voice woke her up. She tried to open her eyes and clear her vision but no use. Her eye lids were heavy and lashes were sticky because of the tears she shed.

Spencer's P.O.V

Some familiar voice called my name "Spencer" in a hushing sound. My head was throbbing and the cushion underneath my head was all wet from my tears. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. It looked like I was about to explode with emotions. My eyes won't cooperate with me. Before I could fully recognize the person in my room, someone held my wrists tightly and one of his hands was on my mouth covering it so I won't scream. It was him. I looked into those eyes again. The one I thought were my everything. He came back! Maybe he was here to finish what he started. Maybe he would kill me so I won't tell the girls that he was A all this time. A thousand questions ran in my mind while my heart sunk in fear. He was looking directly in my eyes. Was he gonna kill me? Or worse he was gonna kidnap me and take me somewhere resembled to hell? I felt so stupid that I let him come so close to me. I wish I didn't. Tears started flowing from my eyes. Toby Cavanaugh came back to finish what he started. I wanted to scream for help but he was covering my mouth with his hand and my hands were held tightly by him. All my tries went in vain and I cried even more when he touched my face commanding me to stop. I was terrified by his voice, by his touch, Everything!.. I loathed the fact that he was touching me again. He opened his mouth several times. to say something but then stopped maybe because he knew I don't want to listen anything anymore. I was devastated, broken. I just want him to let me go. I struggled to free my wrists from his grip. I felt amazed and helpless at the same time when he kissed me and said "I'm not letting go..so you better stop struggling" His voice was dominating, commanding and cold. Something I never saw or heard before in his tone but then again..! I never actually knew him. My eyes widened and I felt more terrified as my breath upheaval and heart pounded like a drum. I wanted this to be just a dream but it was somehow real and I was trapped in a cage which resembled the hands of a boy, where I thought once I was safe and the night kept on going while I was suffering because of lies, betrayal, his touch and him. 

So I decided to EDIT this story that was a complete embarrassment because it sucked but I promise I'll make it readable and It'll still have four parts like it did before.