3 A Little More

The next morning, Harry wasn't interested with the conversation at his table. He wanted to hear Draco sing again.

Harry went to his classes as usual but he sat as close to Draco as he could, without looking suspicious. He would listen to the conversation between Draco and Blaise Zabini, to try and find out what Draco was doing in his lunch break.

At first Harry wasn't getting anywhere, all the Slytherins were talking about, were quidditch, mansions and Pansy. Half way through the lesson he heard something that made his ears prick.

"You coming down to the courtyard for lunch, or studying in the library today?" Blaise asked. Harry turned his head and watched Draco's reply out of the corner of his eye.

"Um, I think I'll go to the library, you know just to catch up on what I missed last year." Draco explained, but his head was looking down on his parchment. He was obviously lying, so Harry knew he had to follow Draco again.

And that he did. Harry caught Draco again. And again. And again. This went on for 3 weeks. Harry would follow Draco, to watch him play guitar secretly and it was the highlight of Harry's day. The problem with this was, Hermione knew Harry wasn't at the quidditch pitch, like he had said and she was getting suspicious.

When Harry came back from 'quidditch' he sat in the great hall with Hermione, and a very quiet Ron, for the last 15 minutes of their break.

"Hey Harry, windy out there today?" Hermione quizzed, referring to his 'quidditch practice'. Harry screwed his nosed up at Hermione.

"What I wa... Yeah there was quite a breeze, made it a bit difficult to find the golden snitch." Harry shrugged. Hermione smirked, she was going to out him here and now.

"That's funny Harry, I went out to watch you today, while Ron was in the Library with Ginny, and I didn't see you anywhere." She said

"Oh, that's because I was outsides the pitch." Harry tried to cover up.

"But it wasn't even windy and there was no one in or around the pitch Harry. Where have you been sneaking off to?" She glared and kind of grinned at him. It was a little bit creepy.

"I can't tell you." Harry quickly shut her down. He was quite embarrassed and annoyed that Hermione figured out his plan.

"And why's that, you got a girl do you? And you didn't tell me?" Ron chimed in.

"No Ron. Just don't worry guys, I'm fine." Harry tried to say without a smile. Can you imagine what their going to say when they hear the girl is actually Draco Malfoy singing.

***

The next day was Thursday, and Harry was still planning on finding Draco but he would need to be sneaky if he didn't want Ron or Hermione to find him.

It was first period and Ron wouldn't stop talking about how his quidditch broom had splinters that pricked him when he played, but Harrywasn't interested. He was looking for his little blond superstar to appear. 10...20... then 30 minutes when past and Draco hadn't shown up for Herbology. Harry tried to brush it off as a subject Draco wasn't interested in, but there was nothing other than 20 different scenarios running through Harry's head, mapping out ways Draco could be hurt or even dead. What if he fell own the stairs and cracked his skull open? Or someone could have poisoned him at breakfast? Or he died in his sleep, or he was abducted by death eaters who came back..... whoa whoa whoa stop Harry, Draco isn't dead and why am I even concerned?