{CHAPTER 2}

Sawyers POV
Ok... so this is NOT how I planed for my day to go. If your wondering what I mean, it's just that I was relaxing in my cell 10 minutes ago and now I'm being sent to my death. Well I guess not my death but something that could be the death of me if I'm not careful. Again I mean we're being sent to the ground.  We were always told the earth would need another 100 years before another human could step foot on the surface of land. But that's changed. Now 100 teenages from the ARK are being sent to the ground to see if it's liveable. Bullshit. If you ask me the ARKS councils trying to kill 100 kids without directly killing them themselfs. But what hurts the most is my own father's among them. He's one of the council members who agreed to send us down. And I know for a fact he wanted me down there with them. He's wanted me dead since the day I was arrested.

But back to reality.

The chair I was sitting in was EXTREMELY uncomfortable to say the least. And the leather straps were were wrapped tightly against my small wrist, did they think I was going to spring out of my seat and strangle someone? Probably. Was I actually going to do that......maybe..
"Stay in your seat!" A girl beside me yelled. I already recalled her name being Clarke Griffin, Wells Jaha sat on the other side of her. We basically grew up together doesn't mean I like either of them.
"Look, your dad floated me after all." I jumped hearing the boys voice from basically above me. And he was. His we floating above me, because of coruse we had no gravity currently.
"Holy shit you scared me." I growled
"Just saying" he smirked like Chester Cat
"And I'm just saying. Buzz off." I smiled sweetly and pushed my body farther into my seat
"Finn."
"What?" I asked confused on why he would randomly state his name after moments of silence.
"My names Finn."
I sighed and gave my middle name away to this stranger with brown hair. A sudden jolt made my seatbelt choke me. Finn was sent flying across the room I gasped for breath and when I finally got it everyone was yelling as their seat belts were released and they were removed from their temporary lockup
"Finn!" I called quickly throwing my seatbelt off my body and rushing over to tend to his wounds, if he did happen to have any. I helped him get up and moving slightly. He pushed away from me and walked over to someone. He rested his hands on another's boys chest. I guess they tried to escape their seats as well but they went as lucky as Finn. Checking his pulse I looked at him hopefully silently begging for him to be alright. Finn must of felt my stare on him because he looked to me and shook his head.
This isn't a good start