First attempt English fiction

Warning: Wrong grammar, poorly word using,non finished fiction.

The rust twintails hair with the lemonade pink ribbons, olive colored eyes girl watches the people walking pass her. She walks slowly while she injure her arm with pocket knife in her skirt, she tried to stab her own stomach but...

Someone stop her.

The dijon hair and sharp slate eyes boy looks at her with somewhat sadness in his eyes before he throw the jacket. She didn't tried to catch it at all but it fell on her head.

The short girl stared at him blankly, put the jacket out of her head and wearing it before turn around and went to the class.

The boy look at her walk further as he removed his pebble-colored jacket that reveal the red armband with yellow rim that showed that he is one of disciplinary committee's member.

He doesn't want his crush know this, for unknown reason, even himself. So he wear his jacket when he realized that he is in her eyesight (But she got long one).

He just guess that because of his fear.

Even he has a pride of that armband so much. He even is original self didn't show even small particle of negative emotions except despair but this...

His pride, his perfection, his happiness, and his strength is less than his fear, grief, sadness, weakness, paranoid. Even his fear alone can be more than every positive feelings