Arobynn's Eyes

What's the deal with Arobynn's eyes tho?? Like in the book it describes his eyes as a silver color.

The only thing tho with the silver is that the only we know of that has silver eyes is Amren who formerly was an angel of death and Deanna the goddess of the moon. But that's pretty much it when it comes to people with silver eyes. So why does Arobynn have silver eyes????🤔🤔🤔

Now I'm not saying that he is possessed by a god this whole time or is an angle of death (well he death because he the assassin king which being an angel of death would be pretty bad ass but SJM wouldn't have killed him off if he was but anyway) but why is it that he's the only character that we know of who has a rare color of eyes and the one that we do know who have that color have a special quirk about them. So did Arobynn have something that we don't know about and will never know? Or is it just a coincidence that he has silver eyes???

Ok this was just a question and now I'm like fully getting into these things. Warning you may come across a chapter later on with me saying all these far fetched ideas of why Arobynn has silver eyes.

So I want to thank NotANormalPsycho for telling me this amazing app where you can put all the books you've read and rate them and everything, you may already have this app or know of it but I never knew that there was an actual app. So the app is goodreads and if any of you who want to find me on there then I'm @CococnutC (so pretty much my wattpad username😂😂)

 So the app is goodreads and if any of you who want to find me on there then I'm @CococnutC (so pretty much my wattpad username😂😂)

There I am!

Hahaha I have 1 friend😭 (thanks NotANormalPsycho for being my 1 friend) but please go and check it out, it's actually really cool!!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!!❤️❤️