Instagram Accounts

***IMPORTANT NOTE**

Please do not think I'm ignoring you on any comments whatsoever, idk why but my phone is not letting me comment back and I'm working on it. So I'm really sorry but I will try to get back to you guys on that hopefully soon.
*************************************
I follow this account on Instagram called like Maas_confessionz or something like that, but it posts confessions about both series. And not all confession are theirs.

So there was one that was saying how they don't ship Manorian Ans Elorcan they ship Elide and Manon. So I posted a comment saying that I disagree.

 So I posted a comment saying that I disagree

That was my comment back

Now someone commented back to me saying that they agree and all that. And that person commented their opinion and everything, so usually when people like or comment back on me I look at their account (it's not creepy ok).

Now I didn't know that they existed but there are people who have accounts who act like the characters, they post things that would go with the books and everything. Now they are not cosplayers they post things that would go with their characters. One I saw it was like "Thank you for letting me see your newborn princess Duva" like they posted a pic of a baby with that captain. And I look led at some other people who were tagged in their photos and holy moly there's like a ton of the characters from the books that people are being. I think it's a really cool idea but also a little weird at the same time. Now no offense or anything I love the idea but I never knew people did that!

But that was just a cool thing I discovered.

So I had a bad day today. Today was the first day of semester 2 (the second half of the school year). So that's when we switch all of our classes. Now I was supposed to have gym first block, math second, health team relations third, and English fourth.

Now our lunch schedule is weird so I'm third block, we have A,B,C,D lunch. Now A lunch goes from 2block to the cafe and then so on and D goes to the cafe and straight from their to 4 block. Now your classes lunch is based off of what hallway it's on. Now the hallway my health team relations class is is supposed to be D lunch which that's where all my friends are BUT NO! THIS CLASS HAS A LUNCH😤 I LITERALLY HAVE TO EAT LUNCH AT 10:30 IN THE MORNING! THATS MY BREAKFAST TIME IN THE MORNING, IM NOT HUNGRY! AND LET ALONE I HAVE NO ONE TO SIT WITH.

So we got our schedules at the beginning of the year and I was supposed to have this math teacher where I heard he is really good and he looks likes the KFC guy. And I was supposed to have this English teacher where I heard she's really nice. BUT NOPE THEY DECIDED TO SEITCH UP MY TEACHERS. I don't know why I don't have the KFC guy anymore but now I have the math teacher which apparently everyone hates. So yeah, I was really happy about that. And then apparently the English teacher that I was supposed to have who by the way everyone said was really nice, she doesn't teach my grade anymore. For some dad reason they said she isn't teaching 9 anymore so I got a new teacher. Which she's really nice but I heard the other one was super nice. But I do have like 4 friends in that class so that's good.

But ya over all my day wasn't very good. How was yours guys' day going??