Chapter 3 | Type Of Way

(ANAYLA P.O.V)

Today was the day I was flying out for my photo-shoot with Essence . I was excited because they decided they wanted to put me on the front cover for Natural Beauty .

And since the photo shoot was in New York , I decided to go visit my mama and daddy. I miss them so much . We barely talk because of our busy schedules . Hell me and my own sisters don't even really communicate that much . We talk about twice every two months . I miss them , I have to fly them down to LA so we can hang out like we used to .

*

"GIRRLLLL ! Lakers are playing the Knicks , so we gotta go " She said barging in my room . I didn't even hear her come in my house . If she keep coming in outa no where without telling me she coming , I swear Ima steal the key I gave her .

"Zamiyah WHAT THE FUCK ! You don't come here whenever you want ." I yelled

"You better make a damn appointment before you just come to my house ." I joked

"Whatever nigga , you be doing the same damn thing ." She rolled her eyes playfully .

"But what were you saying ? " I asked grabbing my phone and telling my mom I was visiting .

"We need to go to the basketball game , it's the Knicks vs. Lakers " She said

"Okay , we need to get the tickets though " I told her .

"Already got'em" she said holding up two court side tickets grinning like a kid that just got candy . The only reason she was happy is because she can see , Lamar Odom ole' black , blad headed self . I don't even talk to him anymore after what he did and said to my girl Khloe . I wonder how she's holding up .

I smiled and grabbed one of them . "Whatever , is your stuff packed ? " I asked her getting out all my bags that I would be bringing with us to New York .

"Yeah , it's already in the car and ready to go , now you needa hurry up before we miss our flight . And Nia is going to meet us there . " She said helping bring my bags downstairs to the car .

Once we got to LAX , it was packed ... As usual . People leaving , people coming . A lot of tourist . I guess it's because people are already on summer break . We went through airport security , which took a while because everyone was trying to snap pictures , get autographs , get my to take selfies with them .. I'm going to need to start using my private airplane .

I spotted Nia sitting down waiting for our flight to be called ."Hey Ms.Nia , how you doing ? " I said smiling bending down to give her a hug

"I'm fine sweetie and you ? " She said hugging me back .

"I'm good " I said taking a seat next to her , and Zamiyah did the same . The driver helped us with the bags .

"Did she say yes ? " I heard Ms.Nia whisper to Zamiyah .

"Yes she did " Zamiyah said nodding her head

"Okay , good , Lyric will be going to the game with us too" Nia said to me

"Is Lyric already there ? " I asked

"Yes she is , she flew there with the team " She said . Then we got called . We got our luggage , then they checked our tickets , we put our bags away . Then got comfortable in First Class .

As soon as I got in the seat on the plane , I put on my Beat Studios head phones and played my favorite playlist , it had some of my favorite artist ;

BEYONCE

Eric Bellinger

Tink

Trey Songz

THEPARTYNEXTDOOR