Chapter 4 | 1st Lady

(ANAYLA P.O.V)

"I want you to be mines" Tremaine told me

"Bish whet ? " I thought to myself .

"Anayla , You alright? " Tremaine said wiping away tears that I didn't even know fell .

"Yeah , I'm good " I said wiping away some other tears . I don't even know why I was crying. I grabbed both of his hands .

"Yes Tremaine" I said looking into his beautiful hazel green eyes . He smiled

"But I wanna take it slow , okay ? " I told him

He nodded "If that's what you wanna do , I'm fine with it " He said laying back down in his original spot .

I was going through my timeline on Instagram , liking some pictures , then we heard someone banging on the door loudly like they were the police . Tremaine quickly got up ,went to the door , and looked through the hole before opening it .

"What nigga " I heard Tremaine say to whoever at the door

"Look man , Coach checking ALL of our rooms , Jayson , and Chance just got caught bringing girls to the hotel from the club , and Coach said the only girl that should be in your room is Lyric , so if you gotta girl in here , you need to tell her to go or that's your ass " I heard the man say . They ain't even have to say it twice , I grabbed my phone , the charger , and my pillow , and walked towards the door . I didn't need Tremaine getting in trouble because of me .

"I'm bouta go" I told Tremaine

"Alright , see you in the morning" He said pecking my lips

"Alright , goodnight ." "bye" I said waving to the man at the door .

I hurried up and rushed to the elevator , so I wouldn't get caught being in Tremaine's room . I pressed the button multiple times .

It finally opened . I saw Lyric , and Ms.Nia . "Hey" I said waving to Ms.Nia

"Hey baby " she said she said grabbing Lyric's hand and exiting the elevator , as I got on .

"Girl , you better hurry up before the coach see's your ass" She told me

"Ooooohh ! Nana said a bad word!" Lyric said pointing at Ms.Nia

I laughed "I'm sorry , nana didn't mean to say it " Nia said to Lyric

"Goodnight y'all , see you in the morning" i said to them then pressing the button to my floor . I got to my room to see Zamiyah in my bed sleeping .

"Why the fuck she doing in my room" I thought to myself

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her .

"What the fuck " she half shouted

"Go to your room" I told her changing into a sports bra , and some boy shorts .

"Oh my god , I swear , your so fucking annoying " she said going into her room and slamming the door .

"I love you too boo " I yelled .

I knew she was mad . She hates it when people wake her out of her sleep . I do too . So I wouldn't blame her .

I went in the bathroom , combed my hair which messed up my curls a little , and wrapped my hair up . It took me bout fifteen minutes cause my hair always wanna fall , or not stay . I swear I end up crying at the end .

#thestruggle

I washed my face , brushed my teeth ,then put some moisturizer on my face , so it wouldn't be dry . I put some Vaseline on my lips before I went to bed , cause I can't go to sleep with dry lips , or with my earrings on , so I took them off too . I turned off the lights , and got in bed . I played one of my favorite playlists and put it on shuffle . Then "Treat Me Like Somebody" by Tink came on .