Episode 8: Unexpected

Shea:
"Shit!" I said, facepalming. "Fuck! What the hell Shea, I nearly got in a car accident" Colby said, trying to be serious but I could see a smile pulling at his lips. He looked so cute.

Colby:
Shea stared at me for a while, I started to notice how cute she is, and then she burst out laughing which snapped me back to reality. I looked at her, confused. "You know how we both drove here?" She managed to say invertebrates giggles.

"Yeahh.." I said, still confused. "God, your even dumber than me, where am I right now Colby?" She said, as if I was stupid. "You're in my car, oooohh" I said, realising what she was saying.

Shea:
I broke out giggling, "Do you want to go back now then?" Colby questioned me, pulling over. "Nah, its ok, do you mind if I stay at yours tonight and I can get my car tomorrow pleasee?" I begged, staring into his deep blue eyes.

"Sure" he said, leaning closer.
This was more than I could take, i was suddenly overwhelmed with how hot he is, I had never thought of him like this before. Without thinking I leant in and put my lips on his.
Colby:
I froze, I had never thought of Shea like this, has she liked me like this all the time or did it just happen? But I only had a second to think, but I didn't need to, I kissed her back, harder.

In that moment I realised that a girl was what I had been missing through my whole career, but not just any girl, and Shea isn't just any girl, she's my girl.

Ok I'm not going to lie I c ringed so hard on that last bit. I'm so sorry I haven't done this in so long, but I just got a new phone (iPhone 7 🎉🎉) and I realised I wanted to start this again and omigod Colby is so fucking hot :)

Leave suggestions of where this should lead and should I keep switching the viewpoint in between or just do one each chapter?

I might start a new story on David's Vlogs bc come on, they are all amazing but yeah I'm going to shut up now.

byeeee 💕