Chapter 13 - Just send your heartbeat

'Blue Ocean Floor' - Justin Timberlake (Song lyrics below and inspired the chapter)

Just send your heartbeat

With shaking hands, Harry opened the envelope Louis had sent him. He burst into tears when a thin, gold band fell into his hand. Holding his breath he began to read the letter, completely and utterly terrified of what it would say. The last time Louis left him a note, well, he broke Harry's heart in the process. 

My Harry,

"'Under the water you scream so loud but the silence surrounds you

But I hear it loud and you fall in the deep and I'll always find you

If my red eyes don't see you anymore

And I can't hear you through the white noise

Just send your heartbeat

I'll go to the blue ocean floor

Where they'll find us no more

On that blue ocean floor."

I'll sing it to you, when I see you again. I know you're hurting, I know it feels like I betrayed you but I had to send you away. If anything happened to you, Harry, you know I'd die. You're my heart, your my sunshine, you're my light in the darkness, you're my green that met blue.

I hope you'll forgive me, for all the mistakes I've made. For what I made you do. I love you Harry, always have and always will. Maybe I didn't say it enough, maybe I didn't show you enough... let me show you we have so much more to give and I can't lose you. Not to drugs, you're my heart Harry Styles. You own me, no matter what happens, where life takes us I won't be apart from you. We've already lost so much time... please forgive me Harry. 

When you get out of there, I'll be waiting. I don't care how long it takes, our love spans lifetimes and every one of them I want to spend with you.

Marry me Harry Styles? For real this time.

I'll be waiting for you, forever.

- Your Louis 

[A/N I hope you enjoyed Sober and what it had to offer. I hope you will turn your eyes back to Modest Paradise for the rest of the book. Tune into Modest Paradise to see if Harry says 'I do'... If you love the series don't forget to vote and comment. Love you always, SherlockSweetheart.]