tres

SAEBI's POV

I'm crazy.

I'm crazy for sure.

Why am I here again?

I look around the spacious private room of the club where Hoseok work at. I can't believe I'm spending so much money for something like this.

Shortly after I heard a knock on the door in which I answered "Come in."

The host appear through the door along with the drink I ordered.

"Is Jung Hoseok here?" I asked, feeling nervous for some reason.

"Hoseok?" He look at me as if he never heard of that name before.
"Hoseok... oh you mean Jhope!"

Jhope? Is that his stripper name?!!

"Ah... I don't think he can serve you."

Why? Is he busy serving someone else?

"I can pay a higher price." I blurted out those words without thinking. And I can't believe I would say something like that.

"It's not like that..." He looks troubled as he responded.

"Then just tell Jhope his friend Saebi is here. He'll come."

"You're here again?!!" He yelled as soon as he barge through the door and close it behind him. He's still wearing the same revealing uniform.

"Aren't you glad to see me?" I beamed.

"Why are you here?" He asked in an uncomfortable voice.
"You shouldn't waste your money coming to a place like this."

"But you need this money don't you?" I asked as I watch him come close to sit beside me in a safe distance.
"Isn't that why you work here?"

He looked at me and I could tell he's not comfortable to answer that question.

"Exactly why do you work here? Aren't you scared of getting caught?" I asked.
"If the school knows about this, you're done."

"Why do you care?"

"..."

Yeah... why?

He let out a chuckle and it was so angelic.
"You're weird."

"I know and hey you haven't answer my question." I remind him.
"Why did you work here?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He smiled.
"I needed money for school and my living expenses since my parents can't provide it."

Ah... right, our school is a top private university. The tuition is insane. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

"You can ask your friends for help you know... you have six of them." And aren't they all rich too?

"I don't want to depend on anyone." He simply answered. By the sound of his voice so can tell he have a lot of pride.

Seeing him working here is not good at all, what if someone else in the school saw him?

I don't know where this feelings came from but... I really want to help him!

"Aren't we talking too much?" Out of no where, he turned to me and asked while leaning closer.

"I'm here to serves you, right?" Hoseok smirked, almost climbing on top of me. Something about  his seductive smile and outfit causes my heart to beat uncontrollably.
"You paid so much for this after all..."

This is bad! I can't move!
I'm suppose to come here and teasing him but it seems like he's the one teasing me instead!

"Should I give you a lap dance?"

"HELL NO!"

A/N:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE🎄