cinco

SAEBI's POV

"Oh god." I let out a long and stressful sigh while sipping to some orange juice at the far corner of the club. Yes... I'm at the club again.

I swear my life would be over if someone at school or my parent's business partner see me here.

This time I'm in the public lounge instead of a private room since the manager said that Hoseok is here.

I gulped, looking at the strippers on the stage dancing on the pole. Damn, it's like the Asian version of Magic Mike. I wonder if Hoseok is performing today.

I heard from the manager that beside serving drinks Hoseok's main job was to perform on stage in the public lounge. He rarely work in the private room so that made me wonder if he have ever served someone in the private room beside me.

Talking about Hoseok, where is he??

3RD PERSON's POV

"Excuse me!"

"How can I help you, Miss?" Hoseok politely asked the lady while her friends busy throwing money on the stage.

"Hi darling." The lady, who looks like she's in her early 40s, batted her eyes at Hoseok.
"Are you new here? How come I've never seen you before?"

"Yes... I just started working this month."

"Don't need to be so nervous." She forcefully pulled him down so he can end up sitting beside her.
"I really like new and youthful guys like you. Should we get a private room?"

"Ah sorry Miss... I don't work in private rooms." He tried to stand up but it was impossible with her hand snakes around his shoulders.

"Ay, don't play try hard to get. This is your job." Her other hand find it's way under his shirt and on his chest. Her head lean on his shoulders.
"I can pay you up to tens of thousands if you wan-"

"Sorry lady." Saebi said nonchalantly as she took the lady's hands of off Hoseok effortlessly, freeing him from that lady's grasp.

"I already booked him first. This guy is mine."

A/N

Idek if anyone will be able to see this but I'll try to publish it again anyway lol Wattpad plz fix yourself 😫