PROMPT (Sort of...)

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Y'all! (Yup. I put two 'Eve's on purpose cuz it's the 23rd where I live)

Anyways, this isn't really a prompt...but it's more of a scenario.

=========

"Do you love me or not?! I just... I really have to know!" Person B yelled in frustration.

"Of course I love you *person B*!" Person A yelled back. Person B didn't know why Person A was having such a fit. Well...maybe they did know.

Person B groaned, clenching their teeth. "No, No, not like friends, *person A*! Are you... Are you in love with me?!" Person B felt their voice behind to shake.

Person A stood there, silent and wide-eyed. They didn't know that Person A felt like this.

Person B continued, "Because if you haven't noticed, *person A*, I HAVE HAD THIS BIG CRUSH ON YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME!" Person B fought back the tears that dared to fall. And not only that, Person B felt more pressure when they realized they just confessed to Person A. "AFTER ALL THOSE TIMES OF TEASING ME, ACTING LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO KISS ME AND THEN STOP WHILE SAYING 'IT WAS JUST A JOKE', YOU REALLY DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD AFFECT ME?!" Person B eventually let the tears fall, not caring about anything anymore.

Person A didn't know what to say. Of course they were in love with Person B! They just didn't know that Person B wanted the teasing to stop. That they actually wanted to kiss Person A. Person A just never knew the right time to stop teasing.

"B-But... I really do... love you!" even though it came out cheesier than Person A wanted, it was the only thing they could think of. Their eyebrows were pinched together, yet, they weren't angry at Person B. They were...well...confused. Person A had mixed emotions, it was hard to explain. But Person B still looked frustrated.

"Then why do you keep avoiding it! Avoiding... k-kissing me?!" Person B stuttered, but continued to argue. "Because I was too afraid to kiss you! I didn't know you actually wanted to kiss me!" Person A shouted.

But Person A continued. "If we both love each other so much, why are we still yelling at each other?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! IF YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH," Person B stomped closer towards Person A while saying that sentence "THEN JUST KISS ME!" Person B finished. The room went silent and it was just Person A and B, staring at each other with angry faces.

And then, out of nowhere, Person A aggressively grabs (not the painful kind of grab) Person B's face and kisses them passionately (it was at this moment that I asked myself what I was doing with my life by writing this stuff). Person B was taken by surprise, but kissed back.

When they parted, both of their faces were blushing madly. Person A smirked. "Well, there's your kiss" they winked. Person B frowned in annoyance. "Hey!" they said, angrily.

Person A just laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" They said, slowly taking Person B in for a hug. "...I was just joking" they said. Person B rolled their eyes, but let Person A hug them.

"Stop teasing me..." Person B said.

Person A chuckled. "I won't, I won't"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

=========

*sighhhhh*

This...

THIS CAME OUT MUCH MORE CHEESIER THAN I EXPECTED I'M SO SORRY OOOO GOSHHHHHHH...

Anyways, this was kind of a special I guess since Christmas is almost here. It was mainly an attempt though.

So...do you think I should do more like this? Like, you know, having Person A and B in a scenario with dialogue?

Anyways, (I said that twiccceeee) Peace!!