Chapter 16

And we continue on with the climax of the story. What will happen? Who knows? I should write on and find out myself!
____________________________________

         "Where...where am I?" Gladion thought to himself. He was lying on some very hard rock somewhere. He opened his eyes and sat up. "Wow, the sunset is so beautiful from here," he said to him self as he looked off into the distance.

         "It is isn't it," a voice said. Gladion jumped up and turned around only to find himself falling on his butt from the sudden headache he got.

        "Zinnia? What did you do?" he growled realizing what had happened. Zinnia laughed at him.

       "Fiesty as ever. I can see why (y/n) likes you so much. I've been watching you two ever since you got in the Hoenn region," she said. Gladion cringed.

        "So you're a stalker now? I should have known anyway," he said. Zinnia's expression turned from happy to horrified.

        "S-stalker? I'm not a stalker, I just wanted to make sure you and your friend were okay. I had a dream sent to me by Lord Rayquaza himself. He told me that (y/n) was coming and that he needed her help in order to get here," Zinnia said. Her expression reminded him of when Hau found out that he, Lillie, and his mother were related. It was so hilarious that he had to fight the urge to laugh. Thinking about him and Lillie only reminded him that they weren't there anymore.

         "Hey, you okay? You look sad or something. Did I say something wrong?" Zinnia asked him. He realized that his emotions were showing on his face which really is a rare sight depending on the emotion.

        "It's nothing. If you want to know where (y/n) is, I won't tell. If you plan of using me as bait, then you also failed because she's still kinda mad at me right now and I can take care of myself. She knows this," Gladion said. Zinnia just stared blankly at him.

         "So we have to actually go and find her?!" Zinnia yelled. Apparently thise had been her options.

         "Wow, you are really...crazy," Gladion said. He got up and he looked around. They were prety far up in the sky.

        "Where exactly are we right now?" he asked while she was talking to herself about how she needed to get (y/n) so that the world could be saved.

        "Oh, where at the Sky Pillar. You see that little alter there? I'm gonna make (y/n) stand next to it and she's going to help bring Lord Rayquaza here. We should really get going like right now though because we don't have much time."

         Just as Zinnia said that, a beam of red and blue light shot up fron somewhere out in the sea. It merged into purple light and the clouds began to disappear. The beam of light stopped and the clouds in some areas reappeared.

        "Oh crap, we're almost too late," Zinnia said. Before they could do or say anything more, Gladion saw two flying figures fly past him. The two figures circled overheard before slowing to a stop in front of him and Zinnia.

         "Oh my. It's the legendary pokémon Latios and his friend Latias. What are they doing here?" Zinnia said. Gladion looked at the two creatures in awe.

        "Isn't it obvious. We've come to take you two to that beam of light where you will find lots of fighting as the world nears its end," the one that must have been Latios said.

         "Latios, don't be rude. You must be Gladion. We were sent here by May to come and retrieve you. Maxie got a hold of (y/n) after Groudon attacked her. She's fine but she was the source of light that you just saw.

        "It seems like she absorbed the aftereffects that Kyogre and Groudon's Primal Reversion has on the world's atmosphere. We have wasted enough time already, so let's go," Latias said.

        "How come we can heard you?" Gladion asked as he walked closer to them.

        "Telepathy, now lets go," Latios answered. Gladion got to ride Latios and Zinnia, who wasn't really supposed to be coming, rode Latias. They went to where everyone else in this battle apparently were and saw a terrible sight. Groudon standing of makeshift land and Kyogre in the seas. The two pokémon battled and left chaos in their wake as they headed for the mainlands.

      (Y/n) was floating around them, her hair glowing a bright purple and swirls of red and blue spiked through it each time the pokémon's forces collided. (Y/n) was curled into a fetal position as she hovered in the air between the pokémon. The energy rising from her was evident and growing at an alarming rate.

      "Wow, this really escalated quickly. What now, Latias?" Latios said. "You need to take Gladion to May and Lisia so that he can help them find Brendan. Zinnia can get (y/n) and take her to the Sky Pillar to summon Rayquaza. He can try to put them into their sleeping state again like last time. I don't know much else we can do for right now," Latias said.

      "You mean that Zinnia really is our only hope now?!" Gladion said. Latias just gave a slight nod. If he'd known that this crazy lady was the key to saving the world all along, he would have gone with her to take (y/n) to the Sky Pillar and summon Rayquaza.

          "I really hope this isn't as bad as it seems," Gladion muttered to himself as Latios took him down to where May and Lisia waited for him at the entrance of Team Magma's submarine. Latios dropped him off and flew off to help Latias and Zinnia retrieve (y/n).

         "We have to find Brendan before it's too late. According to Lisia,  Maxie's going to kill him if we can't find him in time," May said as she grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him along with Lisia into the submarine. It was halfway above sea level but it felt like it was under water.

      Gladion's instincts and heart told him to go and get his true love to safety but his mind told him to follow the plan before he screwed up his life any further. They ran throughout the submarine busting down doors and pummeling any Team Magma grunts who got in their way. Still, they found no sign of Brendan.
____________________________________

Why am I up so late? At least I finished this and updated. I haven't got to the good part yet...but til next time!