Meeting the Handsome Prince

Warning ⚠️Might be minor spoilers.

Link... Link wake up. Link!

The hero woke up to his best and really only good friend he would actually speak to, Zelda. She was shaking him awake vigorously.

"What's the matter?..." Link slurred out, rubbing his face with his hand.

"Prince Sidon needs help! Vah Ruta is running fine but there is something else, or at least that's what he says." Zelda said with a eye-roll after she finished.

What could Sidon possibly want this time!? The only champion alive was the one who everyone called to. Not even one day off. He groaned and slowly stood from his comfort.

He suddenly remembered his sister, how he forgot the only girl who healed him and didn't mind him not speaking. He face palmed.

"I hope your in a better place Mipha, thank you for your gift. I wouldn't be here without you." He went back to how the final blow from calamity Ganon could of killed him, but she was there. Her spirt felt real. Like she really was there...

Anyways the prince was.. a little.. happy? As Link eventually got to his balcony from the room of the castle he looked down to the entrance.

"Hey there champion!" And why does he have to call me that.. Link thought and yawned. The air brought a slight chill which made Link feel refreshed.

Sidon jumped and landed perfectly in front of Link. Link didn't seem amused not one bit.

"I'm sorry I came quite early." He said with another one of his grins. Those magical grins that could make any girl fall. Seemed like Link was immune.

"I've been having some troubles I bet Zelda told you. I need you to come to the domain with me. Quickly."