Theres nothing there..

The hero doubted himself for weeks. No there's nothing there. Nothing. Then came the day Sidon was finally going to get matched with a Zora girl, which he and Zelda didn't think this was immediate enough for them to rush there but Zelda came as fast as her pure white horse could ride. 

Of course not catching up with Link and Sidon. 

Link woke up that morning feeling odd. He got on his Zora armor and his blue earrings.  His hair was in a pony tail but this time he added flowy blue ribbon. He wanted to look good for Sidon. 

Wait. Why did he suddenly care about how he dressed? Link dressed as was needed. Usually just wearing a shirt and pants around the castle, occasionally dressing in his champion garb when helping rebuild castle town. 

The champions mind was so clouded with thoughts he couldn't even put into words. That was when there was a knock at the door. Zelda came in with a beautiful gown made by some of her Zora friends, probably to match what everyone else was dressed like. But she looked stunning, like always with the princess. 

"Good morning Link." The princess looked around his borrowed room. "How did you already make a mess of the place? You brought one outfit." That caused an eyeroll from Link.

"I just woke up your majesty.." He said in a sarcastic tone. Not really being a morning person. "Cut me some slack please." Zelda looked at the boy sitting on the edge of the bed and decided to join him. 

"You seem upset Link. What's wrong?" Zelda kept her eyes down at her dress, Link keeping his eyes down to his boots. "I don't want to be here for many reasons. I just started moving stuff from the castle to my house.. And now I have to be at some wedding? He doesn't even know her!" He huffed. 

Zelda thought about what to say.. "Well.. although I agree they haven't even seen each other since the arrangement.. It might just be Zora culture." She knew there was something more wrong with her best friend but didn't want to press him while he was waking up. 

Eventually after a long pause she looked at the boy. His blue eyes returning her look. 

And..

Zelda spoke up "Maybe you could take him on a trip, before he's wed. A lot of people used to do that before calamity. It might be a good thing to do now we are all recovering. This marriage may not be the easiest for him either Link." 

The champion groaned and laid back on the bed, rubbing his face. "You're already going to make me go to this wedding and now I have to hang out with him?" Zelda laughed "Well he thinks fondly of you. And you two haven't been out in a while. We are free from Calamity and all you want to do is work and sleep." 

...

She was right. Link stood up and sighed, looking into his bag for something more casual to wear.. Not wanting to wear the armor out just for it to get dirty again. He started to slip off his shirt. Zelda's immediate reaction was to grab the pillow from his water bed and huck it at him. "At least let me leave first Dimwit!" And with that she wished him good travels and to be back before the wedding. 

Link realized that everything else was sleep clothes. Great. He did a little more digging in his disorganized bag to find.. His champion shirt and some regular hylian pants. Although this outfit might grab more attention from the civilians of Zora's Domain.. It was all he had. After a swift change he was out the door and heading to find Sidon.